16."save him"

"Oh how I loved you
But you couldn't see,
When you finally saw it,you had lost me"

Thomas Shelby and y/n.They were an unbreakable pair.They trusted each other more than anyone or anything.They both never spent a day without each other.If one didn't show up they would taunt that person to death.But only one thing can break a bond like this.Love

She fell for him and oh she fell hard.But Thomas found grace.He started to build a liking for her.He took grace with him to the races while he always used to take y/n.Soon enough they slept together.Had their first kiss.She even came up to him to tell him she was pregnant.

Y/n suffered with this for years until one day she gave it all up.Their wedding night was the day she fell to her knees.
She couldn't bare it so much that she decided to leave.She left the town without telling anyone.

Thomas was heartbroken at the news.The person closest to him had left.Thomas always had feelings for y/n but he never told her.But since he met grace they all disappeared.

The situation got worse when grace betrayed Tommy.She put his whole family in trouble.His brothers were about to hang,his heart was torn apart,the coppers interrupted his business.In conclusion grace ruined his life.

Y/n was in London.The far end of it.She developed her life again and made a big empire with her hardwork.She was so heartbroken she wasted years of her life only in her work.She forgot about the life back in Birmingham.But there still was a part that was saved in her heart.The part with Thomas.

She promised she would never go back but it was soon broken when she once got a call

Y/n was currently in her large office at her large house.She was doing some paperwork in silence.Her phone rang all of a sudden.She didn't flinch but picked up the phone.

"Hello?"she said as the person next to the call stopped at her voice

"Y/n?"a woman's voice came and she immediately knew who it was.Her eyes grew wide with shock.

"Polly?"she whispered in shock
"Y/n"she broke up in tears

"Polly is everything okay?"she asked as panic started to build in her heart
"Y/n we need you.Tommy needs you"she said as her voice started to crack

"What?what happened?"she asked squinting her eyes so she could hear her better

"Grace she betrayed us.And now Tommy's falling apart.He's drinking five bottles a day,doing drugs he-he's falling apart.He won't allow us to come meet him.Please come back y/n.We need your help please come back and meet him.You're the only one who can save him now"she heard Polly say.She felt a tear run down her eyes.She slowly put the phone down.Her body was stiff with shock

She stood up from her seat and walked towards the large window.She looked outside the window as she closed her eyes allowing her tears to slowly flow out.

"Y/n we need your help please come back.You're the only one who can save him now"pollys voice echoed through her ears.Her cold heart always had a soft spot for his family.

She thought about the days he loved grace.Her blood boiled when she heard grace betrayed them.She opened her eyes and Tommy's face came in the reflection on the window.He looked like a ghost.Exhausted.His whole energy was drained out.