19."gold chain beneath you shirt"

Y/n was currently in bed at Tommy's large house.They both loved each other that even words couldn't describe it.She was lying on his bed because she liked the smell of it.She loved the sweet fragrance of whiskey and smoke and his cologne.

She saw his shirt neatly kept on the leather chair beside the bed.She looked at it for a while then slowly got off the bed.She walked towards it and slowly picked it up.She softly sniffed it and a smile crept to her beautiful face.It smelled just like him and she couldn't get enough.

He was gone at work currently so she slowly slipped it on.His shirt was a little big for her but she loved the way it fit.She rolled up the sleeves and got back in bed.It felt like he was right there with her.She hugged her body and closed her eyes enjoying the light smell of alcohol and the strong one of his perfume.And with that she slowly drifted off to sleep.

Tommy slowly walked inside the house as it was raining outside but he really didn't care.He took of his coat and handed it to his Maid.He walked up the stairs to his room for a change of shirt.He opened the door to his room and saw y/n sleeping peacefully on his bed.He stopped in his position for a while and looked at the mesmerising sight in front.

He stopped in his position for a while and looked at the mesmerising sight in front

A small smile crept on his beautiful face.She was sleeping there,looking like an angel in his bed.Her beautiful lips pouted,her long eyelashes covering a tiny part of her cheeks.He slowly walked near his bed not to disturb her and just take his shirt that he kept on the chair.

He looked at the chair and saw it was empty.He made a confused face and looked back at her to see she was wearing it.He smiled to himself ear to ear and slowly sat on the bed beside her.He saw she was holding a part of his shirt tightly in her hands.A smirk formed on his face and he felt his heart fluttering.

He leaned forward and slowly kissed her forehead.He looked at her and saw a blush forming on her cheeks while she was still sleeping.

Never in his life had he smiled so much than he did in this one moment.He didn't imagine that one woman could make him go nuts in every single way.He loved everything about her.He worshipped her with his love and everything else he could give.

He saw her blush fading away so he kissed her forehead again and it appeared again.He let out a soft chuckle and pecked her lips.Her whole face went red and he felt sudden warmth in his heart.

He gave one last peck on her soft lips and whispered
"I love you"against her ear and went off to freshen up.