40.pull me out

Thomas Shelby.The man who loved and lost.He got cold ever since grace died.He had given up on life.The only thing keeping him up day to day was the bitter taste of alcohol and smoke of his cigarettes.

That's when she came for a job as a maid in his house.That's when he saw her.God he wanted her ever since he laid eyes on her.

She was absolutely gorgeous.Fierce and powerful.Stubborn too just like Tommy.
He started to feel a little better with her around him.Even though she was just working as a maid with Mary.

Tommy was in his office talking to Arthur.He sounded sick and tired.He came late at night but was heavily wounded by John huges and his men.

"Tommy are you ok?"arthur asked after Tommy gave him instructions about the robbery

Tommy felt his stomach turn.He hung up the phone not wanting to answer and walked behind his desk and threw up in the dustbin.

He was heavily bruised and was sick to his soul.

Y/n was peacefully sitting in her bed with a book in her hand.She sat in a soft white slip nightgown with a cut in the middle showing off her long leg.

Her reading got interrupted when she heard loud grunts and sounds of someone puking.

She immediately knew who it was and quickly got off her bed and ran downstairs.She could hear it coming from Tommy's office.

She didn't knock and barged in.She looked over to see tommy collapsed on the floor breathing heavily.Her eyes grew wide when she saw blood and bruises on his skin.

She ran up to him and knelt down.

"Mr Shelby?"she asked while slightly touching his face.For a second Tommy could feel his soul reacting to her touch.He looked on his side to see y/n kneeled on the floor.

He could only notice her beautiful features that time.Her brown her now down and flowing freely across her face.Her slim body that fit perfectly in her silk gown showing off her curves.Her long leg coming out from the slit in it.And her beautiful eyes staring right at him.

He felt his whole body shutting down except his eyes that stared right at her.

"Mr Shelby?"she asked again.Her beautiful voice calling him

He lowly grunted when he came back in his senses and was covered in pain again.

Y/n helped him get up and sit on his chair.She placed him on the chair while she walked towards a cupboard in his office

"There's nothing there"tommy said tiredly.Y/n looked back at him and let out a breath and opened the cupboard.He looked at it to see large boxes of first aid kit and bandages.

He really had no idea something was in there.

"I kept these here for emergencies.Their are first aid kits installed in every single room of your house Mr Shelby"y/n said while taking out a box and walking towards him.

She placed the box on his table and walked over to the other side to grab a bottle of whiskey.Tommy watched her walk here and there in his office.

She took out a roll of cotton and poured some whiskey on it.

"I'm afraid this will sting"she said and without a warning she placed it on the side of his face.He roared in extreme pain.The sharp sting of whiskey on his wounds made his soul shudder but then he felt something cold against it.

His pain decreasing immediately.He saw y/n slightly blowing at his wounds.Her cold air hitting it making the burning sensation fill with a cold one.

Tommy looked at her.Two strands of her hair fell perfectly against her face.A slight expression of worry on her face.

She was so close to him.So so close.

She could feel his hot breath on her neck.It made her shudder inside out.She was slowly wiping off his blood.

He could feel the tingling sensation going through his whole body.There was a rush in adrenaline in his veins.

Y/n could feel the air getting thick.She tried to ignore it while she was busy dressing up his wounds.But it was too thick.

She looked slowly in his eyes.They were fixated on him this whole time.She swear she saw him staring at his lips for a second.

All he wanted now was to hold her close to him and kiss her lips.He always imagined what it would be like kissing those cushion lips.

Y/n felt her coming closer to him.She felt her body getting attracted to him like magnet.

Before she could pull away from him he grabbed her neck and slammed his lips on hers.She was shocked.Not why he kissed her but because his lips were heaven.

She felt every single emotion in his body.She leaned forwards on his body wanting even more of him.

She immediately realised he was his boss.She pulled away from the kiss but didn't stay away from him because he held her neck close to him.

"Mr Shelby I can't"she whispered not ever wanting to pull away

"Tommy.And yes you can because I want you y/n"he whispered huskily and placed his lips back on hers to feel her warmth again.

She hesitated at first but when he assured that he wanted her she slowly melted in it.She placed herself on his lap never breaking the kiss.

He pulled her hips closer to him wanting to feel every inch of her.

She placed her hands on his neck.His whole body immediately reacting to the touch.He never wanted anything more than this.He wanted her so much.Ever since he saw her.

He realised now that this whole time he looked forward to something.It was making her his.

He felt his pain disappear as he slowly moved his lips with hers.They were better than he had expected.

Y/n on the other hand couldn't believe his plum lips were so soft.The soft taste of whiskey and mint on his breath was so intoxicating that y/n never wanted to pull away.

But they eventually did to get a breath.They both panted heavily while they leaned their forehead on each other.

Y/n slightly moved but he thought she would move away so he grabbed her neck again

"Don't leave"he whispered while closing his eyes

Y/n felt a smile creep on her face.She held his chin and moved his face up so that he'd face her And he opened his eyes to look at her beautiful face

" I won't.I would never leave you Tommy"she smiled and stroked his cheek

God his heart melted with his name on her lips but he didn't show it

"Just pull me out of this world y/n"he whispered

"I will I promise"she assured him

"I'll pull you out of any dark tunnel or trench you fall into Tom"she told him.Now he was sure that she wouldn't leave him.That he had another chance of true love.

That he had a saviour who'll pull him out.