0012

-Sunoo's pov-

-Sunoo's pov-

Sitting around the huge table, it was quiet untill Sunghoon put his chopsticks on his plate and started a conversation, "Sera-yah, i guess you need to start school again. "

"Okay. Wait- what? " She said simply but then realised what he just said. She was quite surprised, and i was too, to be honest.

"Uncle talked about that when i met him at noon. And you know, he doesn't says the things which are not good for you. For us, to be clear. " He stated, taking the attention of all of us.

"Yea but why? Suddenly? " She said, leaning backwards on the chair.

"Yes suddenly, because people will— don't you think it'll be suspicious if you suddenly disappear out of nowhere. And it's been 2 weeks now." Sunghoon said, folding his arms.

"Ah waeee i don't want to...... " She scoffed and looked away, ignoring him.

Sunghoon saw that and eyed her with his strong gaze, "Park Sera"

"Ne Sunghoonie oppa" She suddenly jumped out of her seat and bowed 90° which let me to chuckle at her behaviours.

Wait, i chuckled?

"Yeji is going too" Sunghoon said and looked at Yeji. She didn't gave any reaction to that tho.

"Well, i don't have problem with that. " She just shrugged and continued drinking her orange juice.

"The three Maknaes are taking care of them and you'll start going from tomorrow
itself—" Sunghoon was saying something when Niki cut him off in the middle of his sentence taking everyone's attention to him.

"WHY ME AGAIN? I just had a break from studying and why am i going to start again? GREAT" This Niki, will forever be childish. But, wait, i need to go too. Duh never mind.

"It's your wish if you wants to save your wifi from getting cut. " Jungwon genuinely smiled at him. I don't understand how this little sheep could have so many powers. Like, how?

"NE SEONIM! (yes sir) " Niki said and sat in a straight position. Sera giggled while eating her food and as i looked at her, i smiled unknowingly.

Back to pocker face after i realized what i just did.

"Okay, Uncle Leejun already did the other essentials so all you need to do is to take care of then. I don't want a scratch on their bodies or I'll choke you(almost dead) and throw you to the other side of the earth under a rock where no one can find you." Sunghoon hyung stated and we nodded in synchronized.