0024

-Sunoo's pov-

Her eyes got wide because of my sudden move. Well if somebody does that to me than ofcourse i would be shocked too. It was just a peck on the lips but when I reconnected our lips again, she closed her eyes and went with the flow.

Everything was in sync. I felt like the world had stopped turning and the clocks stopped tickling.

We parted our lips to catch our breath.

Well i have no idea why am i so good at this like how? lmao. 

Out of the blue, we suddenly looked at each other's eyes and busted out laughing for no reason. In a low tone, remembering that the others are asleep.

She tugged into my embrace while i was creasing her hair till we fall asleep.

-

When i opened my eyes knowing that it was morning  already, i noticed that Sera was still sleeping. I removed my hand from underneath her head. I fixed her sleeping posture before i stood up from her bed and was on my way back to my room.

I closed the door and tip-toe-ing, on the way. I was greeted by a tap on my shoulder. Who tf are you beech!? 

I looked at that person and that turned out to be Sunghoon. Anyone but why him!?

"ne?" i asked with a smile.

"where did you went early in the morning?" he asked with his eyebrows raised. Why this question bro? :)

"u-uh, i went to drink water from the kitchen" i said, still trying to look innocent.

" oh, Is your pillow thirsty too?" his gaze went on the thing which i was holding. wae?wae? a wae???

"i was so sleepy that i didn't know i took this too lol" what a great excuse, im proud of you Sunoo.

"Why are you so sus?"

"what do you mean? bye im going back to sleep." I ran away with full speed to reach my room and then close the door. Lord i was almost doomed.

----------------------