0034

-third-person's pov-

"you dared to slap my Sera!!?" Sunoo pulled him by his collar and questioned with his anger flaring  up his body and his foxy eyes looking really fierce. "and remember, you are gonna pay for what you did to my mom and dad."

"Sun-"

Of course, Treasure were not in his team anymore but he does have so many other idiot minions still following. They tried stopping him but Sunghoon and the others members of Enhypen, as well as Treasure were their to manage them. It was not a hard job because the both teams were a pro at this. Its just that there were just too many of the minions.

It was like a whole battlefield.

"got guts like your dad huh?" Park Taehan, Sera's dad questioned while he managed to grip Sunoo's neck which let him hard to breathe.

"shut the" he kicked his leg and made it twisted to let him fall on the ground "fuck up" he continued after cracking his neck and touched his wound from his lips by his thumb.

"just as I said, you're weak" he said after he got up and kicked him on his stomach which let him to fall.

"YAH!" Sera greeted him with a kick on his balls from behind. She blew away her hair strains after looking at the person who was rolling on the ground. She guessed, she kicked it harder than she thought.

"Sunoo are you okay?"

"yeah there's no time" he said before pushing her away and defencing themselves from her dad first.

"to worry" he continued before kneeling down and started attacking him again.

Sera went to take care of her mom and Yeji when she saw that they were being too harsh on each other. Tables turning every minute. There were bloods on their clothes and lots of scars left on their faces. They were both becoming weaker and weaker.

"Stop them, I'll protect Yeji and mom." Sunghoon came said which Sera agreed with a quick nod and ran to them.

She pushed her dad away with all her strength which extended the distance between them. "Yah Sunoo, you're bleeding too much!" she cried while holding his hand.

On the other side, Park Taehan saw a pistol lying at the corner of the room after passing through some foots where they were busy fighting with each other. He crawled the pathway and finally got a hold of it. It wasn't a good thing for them.

He pulled the trigger and aimed at Sunoo and was about to shoot him when both Sera and Sunoo noticed with their wide eyes.

Sera quickly got a hold of herself and went in front of Sunoo with her eyes closed and tears dropped from both her eyes as soon as the bullet got fired. Did she even know that she was going to sacrifice her life because of her love?

The sound of the bullet got echoed and everyone paused and looked at them.

"babo" he smiled and looked at her for the last time before everything went black.

"Sunoo!"

if you don't understand then you'll prolly understand what happened on the next chapter

if you don't understand then you'll prolly understand what happened on the next chapter. Stay tuned!

Now cry with me first TvT-

Btw, this scene was so fun to write at 12 am TvT