0015

-third person's pov-

"So, are you two dating? " Beomgyu asked jokingly.

"We are not-" She was cut off by Sunoo speaking.

"She's my girlfriend" He said. Sera was surprised and also didn't expect him to say something like that. And she suddenly became flustered with her cheeks burning like a tomato.

"Sunoo-"

"Let's go now" Before she could even speak, Sunoo pulled her by her wrist and dragged her somewhere farther.

"Yah what was that? When did i became your girlfriend? Or- Why am i your girlfriend? " She asked, being flustered.

"Oh come on, i was protecting you. You don't know that he's a playboy who almost dated more than 7 girls at once. " He scoffed and said.

"Whatever, maybe he just wanted to be friend? "

"Get to your sense, girl. "

"Then you're saying that i should thank you? "

"Never mind, forget that."

"Sunoo, i guess i need to take this call"

"Who is it? " With his eyes furrowed, he asked her.

"I'll come back later—" She was cut off by Sunoo again.

"I said who is it? " His tone was different.

"Jeongwoo" She said and ran away cause she know he would stop her for talking to him.

"Oh Jeongwoo, why did you ca—"

"YAH! WHO ARE YOU!" She was harshly dragged to an alley where no one was there.

"LEAVE ME! YOU JERK, HEL—" She tried to shout for help but too late, he put something on a piece of cloth and covered her mouth with it.

She passed out.

-

"Yah hyung, did you saw Sera somewhere here? " Sunoo asked, being worried.

"Sera? She's ther— where is she? " Sunghoon looked at the place where she was standing before but no sight of her could be seen.

"She went there to take a call but it's been 15 minutes now! Where on earth is she!? " Sunoo brushed her hair in worried, so as Sunghoon.