0025

-third person's pov-

"Yah Jake when are you coming?" Sunghoon asked with his hands on his hips and standing up from the sofa where he was sitting. Along with Jay.

"Wait wait im coming" Jake shouted and after a while, he came out. It was the same timing as Sera exiting from her room.

"Where are you two going with these formal dresses." Sera asked, she was being clueless right now. "Oh you three, Jake. I mean, you too?"

"We're going to dad's company." He answered seriously.

"What– why would you go there!?" Sera asked with a worried tone. Why would Sunghoon do that? Why would he want to go there?

"Dad is not in Korea. And we have some bussiness with the so called manager Who manages the hotel here in Gangnam. He don't know me." He shrugged and answered.

"Yah, what if something happens to you!? What would i do?" She held his hands and said, her eyes showing that she doesn't want him to go.

"Don't worry about me. You wants to find mom too right? Just stay here. Nothing will happen to me." He said with a smile and slowly removed her hands from his.

"You trust me right?" He asked.

"Yes i do." Answered her.

"Stay with Yeji. If you need anything, just call me or ask Heeseung hyung for it. And Sunoo– don't you dare do anything stupid with him." He ordered and Sera just chuckled at him.

-

Walking through the turnstile, the 02z entered the grand hotel which almost cost like a million, that also, Sunghoon's so called dad, owns that. You won't know, the feeling of embarrassment the siblings used to get by just calling him 'dad'.

And putting on the fake employee id cards, they went passed the guards and the people inside the hotel, doing their bussiness on the way too. Well, it was just like magic since not a single person noticed and they just stopped infront of the office at the top of the building.

"Let's go?" Jake smirked and the other two nodded.

They knocked on the door after taking off their ids and waited for a bit till the maid opened the door for them.

After opening, the manager stood up with his head tilted in confusion. "May i know who are you?" He asked.

"Here from Cheongdae Group to discuss with the district in Gyeongnam?" Jay handed out his hand to him with a smile. He really looked like the real ceo of a company and was having a meeting.

"Ahh you came earlier than i thought. Sorry Mr. Kang, i almost misunderstood you." the manager offered them to sit and signaled the maid to leave them alone.

"So, here's the offer that we made.............." He started and the three held their patience till they could move on to their next work.

"Excuse me sir, the vip guests had some problems, can you please take a look at this matter? It's urgent" one female employee entered the room without permission and said.

"Sorry, I'll come back soon, please be comfortable her." He said and went away rapidly with the employee.

"Now" Sunghoon said with a smirk.

I missed you all :')