0013

-Sera's pov-

-Sera's pov-

"It's been so long since i had lunch at school cafeteria. It's feels refreshing" Jungwon said with a smile with his dimples popping out which made me chuckle at him.

It makes me wanna poke it sometimes. He's too cute.

My gaze left him and turned to Sunoo who was sitting besides me, he was eating with his eyes fixed on his phone, causing him to drop his side dish on his blazer. It left a stain on it, his eyes left the phone screen and went to his shirt letting himself whine. "Ah waeee? "

"Yah Kim Sunoo, how many times have i told you to turn off your phone? " I said while grabbing a tissue from the table and tried to remove the stain. Luckily it was only a little stain and it removed after few minutes of cleansing it.

"You aren't a baby. Try to take care of yourself. " With that, i took my chopsticks and continued eating my cabbage kimchi.

"T-thank you" He responded, and put his phone inside of his blazer. I let out a quiet chuckle.

"Hey why did you laugh?" He asked pouting.

"Noting, you're cute" I smiled at him and responded. He quickly looked away avoiding my gaze at him. What's he doing? Did he just blushed? Cause i called him cute? Heol.

"Btw Niki, how was your class?" Jungwon asked the little yet giant guy sitting besides him.

"Don't talk about that. This is hell. " He said putting his chin on his palm.

"You never change" Jungwon shook his head.

"Did you even expected me? " Niki responded.

"Hell nawrr you would stay like this till the age of 70" Sunoo said and we all busted out laughing.

"Yah Hyung! " The whole break time filled with laughter and teasing each other. Lots of time was left untill the bell rings so we were heading towards our classes.

-sunoo's pov-

"Sera-yah"

We turned around to that direction just to be greeted by that boy earlier, "Oh! Jeongwoo? " Gosh he's so annoying.

"Im sorry for asking but can you please help me carry these books to the library? " He asked and when i looked at Sera, she was smiling at him? Seriously?

"Sure! " She said. She followed him but me and Jungwon just stood there, not following them. I guess we have the same state of mind.