0031

-third-person's pov-

"aish what the hell is this now" she clenched her fist before going out out the room and to her room.

"yah yah yah Park Sera, what are you going to do?" Sunghoon held her wrist before she went further.

"check on mom" she said which let the others dumbfounded.

"what?" Sunghoon questioned.

"I said to check on mom. Dad must've found her, that's why he told us to visit him right?"

"why would you check on her when you already know that she's already on your dad's accompany? Rather, we should find a way to protect her from being harm right?" Sunoo, who just entered the chat suggested.

"Sunoo's right tho." Sunghoon agreed and looked at Sera before she spoke.

"and how do we do that?" Sera questioned.

"patience." Jungwon attended out of nowhere.

"what?" everyone of them looked at that cat-like-guy with a confusing expression.

"Won's right. Just wait for the time being. Sometimes, trusting your enemy don't always go on waste yk" Another person entered the chat in that narrow corridor where they were standing, Jake.

"so you're telling us to wait and do nothing till 9 at night?" the clueless ones questions.

Just then, Heeseung entered the chat, starting with smirk, "who says Lee Heeseung has no plan for all this?"

"heeseung-"

"owwww~ that's our hyung~" the younger three cheered and just ended up discussing the topic and plans at the meeting room.

-

"WHAT? So you're saying that we're gonna take help from TREASURE?" Her eyes got widened when Heeseung mentioned them.

"yeah, we somehow got in relation with them. For example, Jaehyuk is my childhood friend." Heeseung shrugged and answered.

"Jaehyuk? That yoon jaehyuk??" Sera questioned.

"I've been keeping in contact with Haruto" Ni-ki spoke up with a popsicle in his mouth.

"Haruto?? That handsome guy??" she questioned. Again. How come she didn't know all this?

"yah Sera your last name is Kim, remember that." Sunoo scoffed and looked at his girlfriend who just called some other guy handsome with the corner of his eyes.

"oh and Jeongwoo too-" he suddenly remembered him.

"okay, everything's great. Lets start doing this. We gotta win this." Sunghoon said while playing with his knuckles and the others agreed with a nod.

-

"yeji-yah, look at me." Sera cupped her face and made her look into her eyes. "don't be scared, act natural, and don't go anywhere alone. Okay? Just stay with Sunghoon and me."

"I know I know, im not stupid, im more clever than you okay?" she removed Sera's hand and replied.

"tsk"

"Sera-yahhh why can't I follow you?" Sunoo played with her fingers and whined.

"don't worry, im Sera, im okay." She gave a quick peck on his lips and ruffled his hair with a smile.

"tch that line again"

"okay then Sun-" she bumbed into someone which let that person fall and land on the gound. She was panting. It was night that's why she couldn't see her face.

"oh sorry ajjuma are you okay-" without letting her finish her words, that woman quickly stood up and ran away again. "ajjuma!" she called her again but stopped when she saw people running and following her.

"what's happening?" sunghoon saw that and was about to follow them, but Sera held his wrist and stopped him.

"that's not important right now,"

4 chapters to go!!