0029

-third-person's pov-

"yah Kim Sunoo." Jungwon knocked on his door and called him out.

"leave me alone" that was all the reply he got from the older one. He was quiet disappointed.

"yah, you can speak out to me. I always listen to you right?" he asked again, wanting to get a better response from him.

Yea it was true. Although Jungwon was a little younger than him, he was like a reliable younger brother and a friend to him. They always share their problems and help each other out. He wanted to do that again.

"don't bother yourself. Just leave" he responded again. Jungwon sighed but then he suddenly realized something.

"stupid if you don't want to come out I'll just come in. Do you think I don't know your passcode? Idiot" he chuckled. He tapped certain numbers on the punch code. But then it showed, 'incorrect passcode'.

He was dumbfounded.

"did you went to that hibernation all prepared or something? yah when did you changed this-" he was interrupted by a tap on his shoulder which led him to flinch a bit.

"you're loud!" Sunoo covered his ears with a pillow but put that back again when he heard that voice again.

"Sunoo-yah. My Sunshine? Can you hear me?" she said with her shaky voice. Sunoo knew it was Sera.

Jungwon understood the situation and just left the two alone. They just needed each other at that exact moment.

"sunshine, you know what? Your Sera really wants to talk to you, but she don't have courage. She will surely burst into tears if she meet you. She's so weak right? So im here, I can be your's and her's message delivery girl. Is that okay?" she questioned as she rested her back on the door and played with her slippers.

He crawled down from his bed and went nearer to the door, "then, how is my Sera doing?" he chucked with his tears building up in his eyes again and finally spoke.

And on the outside, just by hearing his voice made her emotional again. "your Sera?" she paused and wiped away her tears from her cheeks. "she's crying right now"

"tell her not to cry anymore. Or I'll not talk to her. I'll get angry" he responded with a pout forming naturally in his lips.

Sera quickly wiped away all her tears and faked a smile. "she's not crying anymore. The angels took away all her tears. Is that alright now? You'll not get angry anymore right?"

"tell her that I miss her"

"she miss you more. She also said that she wants to kiss your soft lips again. But, is she still valid for that? I think not, anymore right-" the door suddenly opened which almost made her loose her balance.

Lucky that Sunoo was quick to pull her inside. It took no time for them to connect their lips and let them sync.

It was just for a few seconds before Sunoo pulled away and whispered something, "my kisses will forever be yours so don't say anything like that again"

He then pulled her for another long and passionate again.

God bless you, my children.