chapter six | hanging out

Noahs POV:
The part last night was good other than the fact that Dixie almost got, yk. That was scary. I helped her, which was the least I could do. I really like Dixie. Like a lot. And I'm starting to realize that she's finally starting to hopefully at least, like me as a friend. Which was ok.

It was the next day and I'm guessing most of the guys we're gonna be hungover today because they drank a shit ton last night. They were drunk. I'm not that type of guy. I don't drink nor have I ever taken a sip of alcohol.

It was Wednesday. A Tuesday night party was probably not the best idea because we have school the next day and knowing sway parties..they last until 2 or 3 in the morning.

I decided I wasn't going to school because I was super tired. I didn't go to sleep until 2:45. Good thing my parents and siblings were already dead asleep.

I woke up and got a text from Dixie.

Dixie❤️

Hey Noah.
Are you going to
school today?

No. I'm too tired.
How come?

Wanna meet at
Starbucks?

Of course.
I'll come pick
you up, even
though you live
right next door :)😂

Haha, k. Bye!

Since I did have plans today. I got up took a quick shower and got dressed. It was 8 am, I'm surprised Dixie was awake because she's not a morning person. I went outside and walked next door to Dixies house

I knocked on the door and she answered. "Hey! Let me just put my shoes on" Dixie said, squating down and getting her shoes on. "Ok"

She put her shoes on and walked back over to my house and got in my car. I drove us to our local Starbucks and we went in.

We sat at a two person table and ordered drinks. I got an iced white chocolate mocha and Dixie got the same. We drank and chatted.

"So how's life?" I asked her. "Good. It's boring though" she chuckled. "Yep, pretty much" I laughed.

"So I have a question.." she looked at me. "Ok, go ahead?" I responded. "So at the party you said that you did like someone in that room. Who was it?" She asked

"Um" I chuckled and looked away. I looked back at her "that's for me to know and her to find out, someday. She giggled "ok fine. Not like you would've told me anyway"

"You're right. I wouldn't have" I laughed. She took a sip of her coffee. "Oh and by the way, you look beautiful today" I smiled. "Thank you" I could see her blushing. It was cute

-

After our little coffee date. I drove us back to our houses. She got out and thanked me. "You're welcome" I said back. "I'm gonna go home, and then if it's ok, I'll come back and we can hangout?"

"Of course that's ok!" I said, not showing my excitement. "Ok, great! I'll be back. Bye!" She walked off and into her house. I walked into mine.

About 15 minutes later I heard a knock at the door. "Who's at the door honey?" My mom asked. "Probably Dixie. I'll get it" I opened the door. "Yep. Hey dix" I smiled

"Hey" she walked in. "Dixie! Hey!" My mom greeted her with a hug. "Hi Amy!" She smiled. I loved their bond. "Hanging out with Noah now? That's new!" She laughs a little

"Thanks mom" I said jokingly. "Yeah I know right. It's weird" she chuckled. "Well I'm glad to see you two being friends!" My mom smiled. After that whole situation we finally went upstairs to my room.

I lived at sway and my parents house. I guess I was mostly at my parents house but soon, I was planning on moving into sway, full time.

"Have a seat." I said, sitting down the same time as Dixie. "What do you wanna do?" I asked. "Um, let's watch a movie!" She giggled and laid on my bed.

I turned my tv on and laid next to her, leaving a bit of space between us because I didn't want her to be uncomfortable. "What movie?"

"Cat in the hat!" She shouted, excitedly. I knew it "ok" I laughed and turned on the movie. Her favorite movie. She was definitely a kid at heart.

She ended up moving closer to me and laying her head on my chest. Which gave me immediate butterflies. God I loved this girl- wait I love her. Did I just say that? Maybe.

She looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back, and we continued to watch the movie that the one and only, Dixie Jane D'Amelio, picked out. I laughed to myself.

————

A/N:
Ahhh. Did Noah just say he loved Dixie?😏 well, who knows..except for him. This is slowly starting to get better and better, hopefully. Also, did you like the Noah POV? It was fun I guess :) also another shorter chapter. Should I make longer ones, that are more than 1000 words? also i'm sorry for not being active a lot, i'm busy with soccer ever single day😩

Have an amazing day/night<3

Word count: 875