chapter twenty-eight | birthday pt.1

[after sex]

I laid back on the bed, out of breath. "Damn b-baby" I turned towards noah. "I fucked you hard, didn't I?" He smirked. "Shut up" I smacked his chest.

"Wanna go shower?" He asked, getting out of bed and looking at dixie who was tired out. "S-sure" I slowly got out of bed but immediately fell

Noah started laughing "noahhh" I whined "not funny! Carry me!" He came to me and picked me up, carrying me to the bathroom and placing me on the toilet.

"Pee baby" he said. I peed and it hurt, it stung and burned. After that he started the shower and we got in. He had to help me stand but other than that, nice shower.

We finished our shower, dried off and got into comfortable bedtime clothes. We laid in bed and I laid my chest on Noah.

"Goodnight baby" Noah said as he kissed my forehead. "Goodnight, I love you" I smiled. "I love you more" and with that, we both fell asleep in seconds.

———

Noahs POV:

Dixies birthday was in a week. I was super excited bro had the whole day planned. She was going to be 20. I got her some expensive presents so she better appreciate them (just kidding)

I woke up around 9:30 to workout with the boys. I wrote Dixie a note and set it on her nightstand. I kissed her goodbye and went to sway.

Dixies POV:

I woke up at 10:30. I noticed Noah wasn't in bed again but when I looked over, I saw something on my nightstand. I picked it up and it was a note from Noah.

Baby,

Good morning angel. I went to workout with the boys this morning. I'll see you in a bit. Get yourself something to eat and drink. I love you more than anything sweet girl. You look beautiful today<3

-Noah :)

"Goodness I love you" I said to myself. I smiled and went out to my kitchen to make myself a bowl of cereal. I decided I was going to post on insta today because I haven't posted since the 4th of July and it's the 6th of august.

[post]

@dixiedamelio

@dixiedamelio: this was the other day

@dixiedamelio: this was the other day. I felt pretty :) also sorry I haven't posted, Ive been busy but I love you all, even my boyfriend😉💙 @noahbeck

Comments:
@addisonrae: my bestie is gorgeous😍
@dixiedamelio ^ I love u❤️

@dixiestan: god you're so gorgeous🤍🤍
@dixiedamelio ^ ❤️