chapter twenty-five | misunderstanding

[call]

D: hi bubba
N: hey, what's up
D: nothing. I'm bored and I miss you
N: I'll be back soon
D: ok. What're you doing now?
N: filming for my yt channel
D: oh, fun. Well Kio and I are going to the movies tonight
N: *rolls eyes* ok cool
D: I'm sorry baby..if you don't want me to go then-
N: no it's fine. Go.
D: ok..I'm gonna let you go. I love you, bye
N: bye *hangs up*

[off call]

"Ugh" I said. I feel like he hates me now that Kio is here..I mean nothings gonna happen between us..whatever.

I went back out to the living room and Kio looked at me and smiled. Weird. "Hey" he said. "Hi" "is everything ok?"

"No, my boyfriend hates me. But I'm still going to the movies with you" I chuckled. "Ok" he laughed

[fast forward to 7 pm (bc I'm lazy)]

"Dix, you ready?" Kio asked. "Yes I'm coming!" I walked out to the living room where he was. "You look beautiful" he smiled (SUS). "uh thank you, now let's go"

He drove us to the local movie theater and he being the gentleman he is, bought popcorn and candy for me.

-

"Did you like it?" Kio asked. "Mhm! It was great! Thank you" I smiled. "Of course. Wanna go back to your apartment now" "yep!" "Ok let's go" he said.

We drove back home and when I got there Noah was back. "Baby!" I ran up to him and hugged him. "Hi dix" he said. "Um, I had a great night Dixie but I'm going to bed" Kio smiled and walked into his room.

"Bubba, wanna go to bed?" "Um actually I was just about to go back home" he said. "Oh um, can I come?" "Your boyfriend, friend whoever he is, is here..."

"Ok? and he's not my boyfriend...are you like jealous or something?" I asked. "No I'm not Dixie. Thanks for asking though. I'm leaving" "wait Noah!"

"What do you want?" He turned around. "Can you not trust me!? I told you over and over that I promise I wouldn't do that to you again!" I started to tear up.

"No fucking shit Dixie. Leave me alone and let me go home!" And with that he stormed out and slammed my door. "Fuck you!" I ran to my room and flopped on my bed, crying.

[the next day around 5 pm]

"Hey Dixie, we're you ok last night?" Kio asked. "Yeah I'm fine, thanks" I smiled. "Good" Kio looked at me and smiled.

It was like he was looking into my eyes. He was smiling. I was confused. I love Noah. I couldn't do that to him again. It's not even like I liked Kio more than just a friend..

Without even thinking Kio leaned in and placed his lips on mine. I was shocked.

"Hey dix-" Noah walked in. I pulled away the minute he walked in. "Noah" I said, getting up and walking to him. "What the fuck Dixie!?" He raised his voice.

"Noah I promise it wasn't me! It was him! He leaned in! I didn't kiss back. Please believe me!" I said. "NO! You fucked up twice now! I can't believe you. I never loved you! Fuck you dixie. I hate you more than anything." He yelled

"N-Noah you don't mean that.." I cried. "I do. I hate you. I never loved you. Go fuck that kid all you want, I'm done with you" he said, walking away.

"N-NOAH!" I ran after him "please" I cried. "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME DIXIE" He lightly pushed me and continued walking. I ran back to my apartment.

"Dixie, are you ok?" Kio said, walking up to me. "NO, you ruined my relationship! Leave NOW!" I pointed to the door. "Pack your stuff and leave! Don't come back!"

"O-ok.." Kio went to the guest room and packed. He then immediately left and never to be seen again. Now I was alone..again. Nobody to be comforted by..fuck my life.

I got a call from Addison. I answered. Wasn't expecting what she was going to say.

D: h-hey
A: Dixie. My brother told me what happened and he told me to tell you to not contact him ever again.
D: b-but it wasn't me..
A: I don't care. Respect that please.
D: c-can you at least tell him that I love him..?
A: maybe, but I wish you best in life.
D: n-no addi-
A: *hangs up*

⚠️tw: cutting⚠️

"WHAT THE FUCK" I ran to my kitchen and grabbed a knife. I made sure it was sharp. I ran back to my bedroom and went into my bathroom making sure to lock my door.

I slid down my door sobbing. I couldn't breathe. I was hyperventilating. It was my worst nightmare.

"T-this I-is f-for ch-cheat-cheating" I cut myself. "o-ow" "This I-is f-for be-being s-so st-stupid" I cut myself.

I continued until I was too exhausted. I put my knife down and went to my bed, laying down. Wishing I had just died...

End of cutting...

I immediately fell asleep. I had to hug my stuffed cow because I needed someone there to comfort me...

————-

A/N:
second post of the day for the first time :) this time it won't be a year until they talk again...it'll only be like 2 weeks, so don't hate me :) also if you ever need help, please talk to someone🤍

Have an amazing day/night<3

Word count: 936