chapter eleven | mall

(Still the same day. Sunday)

-Later that day, around 4:30-

Dixies POV:

I woke up to a phone call. It was Addi.

D:hey adds! What's up?
A: hey dix! Wanna come to the mall with Ame, char and I?
D: sure! What time?
A: I'll come pick you guys up in 45 minutes?
D: great! See you then. Love you!!
A: love you too, bye!!

[end of call]

"Baby" I shook Noah. He was dead asleep. "Noahhhh" I whined. He finally woke up "yeah?"

"Addi, Amelie and I are going to the mall in 45 minutes" I said. "Ok baby." he said. I got up and used the bathroom. I got myself somewhat decent for the mall.

45 minutes passed by quickly and Addison texted me saying she was here. "Bubba. I'm leaving" "ok baby have fun" he kisses my cheek. "I will, bye" I smiled and walked downstairs.

I went outside to my house and got into Addis car. "Hey adds" I smiled. "Hi dix, we have to pick up Ame now" she start as she started to drive away. "Ok!" I put my seatbelt on

We picked up Amelie and headed to our local mall. The one we always went to. We stopped at chick-fil-a on our way there to get drinks because we were thirsty.

We finally got to the mall and we walked in. "Where should we go first?" Addison asked. "Hollister!" I said. "Ok then let's go!" Amelie added in. We headed to Hollister and shopped around for a bit.

I got jeans and shorts. Addison got a pair of jeans and Amelie got a dress and and shorts. charli got a pair of shorts. We then headed to Amelie's choice and she picked forever 21.

We headed there and shopped around for a bit. There was a lot of people there but we managed our way around.

I bought a dress and some shorts. Addison bought more jeans and a dress. Amelie got the same, dress, shorts and jeans. this time charli didn't get anything.

Next was Addison's choice. "Let go to American eagle" Addi said. "Kk" I smiled and we headed towards that direction. We then got stopped.

"Omg!" A little girl walked up to us. "Hi Dixie!" She said in a sweet voice. I looked down "hey! What's your name?" I asked. "Mackenzie" she said, smiling big.

"Hi Mackenzie, it's nice to meet you. Would you like a picture?" I asked. "Yes please" she smiled. I wrapped my arm around her and her mom took a picture.

"It was so nice meeting you! Have a good day hun" I smiled. "Thank you" she smiled big and ran off. I loved meeting supporters. They were the best.

After that we continue our shopping and went to American eagle. charli and i I didn't find anything we liked but addi got something and so did Amelie.

It was now around 5:45 and we were starting to get hungry so we left the mall and decided on some in-n-out for dinner. We stopped there, got our food and then headed home. Today was a good day.

-

"Bye Adds, Bye Ame! I had so much today" I said, while getting out. "Bye Dixie! Love you" Addison said. "Bye dix!" Amelie smiled. "Bye love you guys too!" I shut the door and went up to my house.

I walked in "hey Dixie" my mom said. "Hi mom" "how was the mall?" She asked. "Good! I got lots of things" "ooh, I wanna see!"

"Ok" I chuckled, "but where's dad?" "He's at the Becks, we're going over there in a bit" she smiled. "Oh ok. I'm gonna show you my clothes"

I gave my mom a little hall and then we headed over to the Becks. We walked in and there was food already made. "Oh um, mom I ate with the girls.."

"That's ok honey" Mrs. Beck said before my mom could say anything. "We would still love your presence" "of course" I smiled and sat next to Noah.

"Hey gorgeous. I missed you" "hi" I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder. "How was the mall?" "Good. Want me to show you what I got?"

"Of course I do. After dinner, ok?" He put his hand on my thigh and started rubbing it. I blushed. "Ok"

We- well everyone ate dinner except for me and charli because we already ate but it was a good time. After dinner I went home and got my clothes and came back over to the Becks.

I went up to Noah's room. "Hi baby, you ready?" I smiled, setting my bag on his bed. "Of course I am, but after I'm gonna shower" "me too" I giggled.

I started to strip "woah baby" he covered his eyes. "Oh..I can go in the bathroom.." "no! I never said that. Stay out here. I wanna see you"

I giggled "Otay" I said in a baby voice. This man. Oh my God. I changed into my first outfit "so..?"

"You look perfect baby. I love it" he smiled. God I couldn't wait anymore, I really needed to tell him.

"C-can I tell you something? I can't wait any longer.." I said, sitting on his lap. "Of course, angel. What's up?" He rubbed my back and put his hand on my thigh.

"I was gonna wait until further into our relationship but I just can't, so um.." I looked away. "Dixie, what's wrong? Tell me" he said while putting his hand on my chin.

————

A/N:
Eeeeekkkk🤭 what is Dixie gonna say??😏 anyway I have a soccer game today (7/16/21) and it's gone be tough😩 the team I'm going against is in first place and my team is in second...let's hope we win😀 also happy halloween, i almost forgot to post this chapter🙄 i'm publishing this on 10/31 and i made this chapter on 7/16 😭

Have an amazing day/night<3

Word count: 1005