chapter nine | period

I walked into school with Noah and went to our lockers. "Bye" I kissed Noah. "Bye, I'll see you in second period, ok?" He told me. "Ok" I smiled.

We got everything in our lockers and we parted ways to class. I had English. I hated this class, the teacher and the class were bad parts. We had to do an English project. I got assigned with this Tayler dude.

Noah was going to be jealous. I could already tell.

-

[lunchtime]

I met up with Noah, Addison, Bryce, Blake and Amelie and we all left school campus for lunch. We went to McDonald's.

"So how's English going?" Noah asked me. "Bad. We have a project and I got assigned with Tayler. He's weird" I chuckled. "Omg same, but my partner is Bryce" Addison added in.

"Well you're lucky" I laughed. Noah looked at me. "Is Tayler nice?" "I don't know" I shrugged. "Oh ok" I could already tell he was jealous.

We ate food and then left to go back to school. It was now 5th period and I had a class with Noah. We walked in and i immediately felt something. "N-Noah"

"What baby?" He questioned. I loved when he called me that. "Come with me" I pulled his arm and we went into the family bathroom (a/n don't question why there's a family bathroom in a school...oddly enough there's one in mine😂)

We got into the bathroom and I pulled my pants down and sat on the toilet. "What's wrong Dixie?" He asked again. "I-I started my period.." I looked down at my underwear which was all bloody.

"Oh baby. Ok, um do you have stuff in your bag?" he asked. "Y-yeah" I looked up at him. "Let me go get that. I'll be right back" he kissed my forehead and left.

Soon after he came back with my bag. I laughed "you didn't have to bring my whole bag, silly" "well I didn't know what you needed" I grabbed my bag and pulled out a tampon and extra underwear.

I set my bag down and completely pulled down my pants and underwear. "Do you want me to go?" He asked. I looked at him "why?"

"Well do you want me to watch you stick in a tampon?" He laughed. "I don't care.." I said. "Well I'm going anyway, I don't you to feel uncomfortable. Tell me when your done sticking it up there" he laughed. haha very funny noah

"Well how about you just turn around because I don't want you to leave" I added. "Ok, good idea" he turned around and I put my tampon in."ok, you can look now"

He turned around "ok baby. When we get home I'll give you cuddles" he said, smiling. "Yay" I giggled.

-

"Ugh! I have to much homework to do" I groaned. I went over to Noahs house. My parents were working and charli was at chases. "Me too" he chuckled. "How about do it together" he added in.

"Ok sure" I got my bag up and got my homework out. We started working on math. After 2 hours we finally finished with everything

"Ow" I said while laying down on Noahs chest. "Whats wrong dix?" He asked. "I have cramps" I held my stomach. "Aw I'm sorry. Do you want me to start you a bath?"

I picked my head up and smiled "yes please" I got up and followed Noah into the bathroom. He started my bath while I undressed. "Ok, here you go"

"Thank you" I smiled and got in. "Can you stay in here and keep me company?" I asked. "Mhm of course" he said, sitting on the edge of the tub.

I took a bath while we talked. Just about life, in general. I loved talking to Noah. Our conversations never went dull. He was the sweetest soul. He cared so much about me. I get butterflies when I'm around him, even if he just smiles the slightest bit. Him. Noah Beck. Is my person.

I love Noah Beck.

After I finished with my bath I changed into different clothes and Noah and I continued our cuddle session. We watch the notebook followed by vampire diaries. My personal favorite. I made Noah watch it with me.

The rest of the day was chill. We ordered in for dinner since his and my family were busy tonight so it was just us in the houses. We ate chick-fil-a.

Around 10 pm I fell asleep. I was super tired, especially because I started my period today and I was super moody and cramped a lot.

————

A/N:
I didn't like this chapter. It was boring...maybe soon Noah will do something?😏 hehe. Also really short chapter, I was just bored of it and i'm making more stories because yeah.

Have an amazing day/night<3

Word count: 820