Chapter 6

A/N: s/o to missthang_alyssa18 for writing practically the entire chapter

⚠️SMUT⚠️

JJ's POV

I know last night I was drunk but I also know what I wanted from Emily. And what I wanted was for her to fuck me. So since she rejected me she was going to pay and I know how. I woke up before her and went to a sex toy store and I bought vibrating underwear that were bluetooth. So I got home and she was still asleep. So I woke her up by kissing her and she woke up.

"JJ what do you think your doing" mm waking you up so we can get ready for work love ooh and I brought you something, "really JJ?" Yea you have to wear them but one rule, no cuming". "Jennifer what, you want me to wear vibrator underwear" " yes Emily now put them on" "fine JJ only because I love you but I can't promise I won't cum" "oh Em if you cum then you won't get any tonight" "Fine love I promise."

Emily's POV

there I was sitting at my desk doing my paperwork and talking to Derek and Spencer, when out of the blue I felt the vibration turn on. I groan in pain. " hey Emily you okay" Derek had asked, "um yeah I'm fine." I felt it going higher and higher and I was close. "hey Em you don't look good" Spencer said. "I'm fine it's just cramps." I walked up to JJ's office I walked in without knocking on the door, while I go close the blinds I started taking off my skirt, I sat on her couch with my legs open. I was on the edge of my orgasm. "JJ you have two options one eat me out while making me cum or" "or what Em" "or I'll eat you out so bad making you cum all over my face. Jennifer please"

"Jennifer please I'm so close and ahh shit something's happening "Em are you okay —Shit Em did you just squirt all over me" "I'm sorry JJ it just happened. I noticed JJ was licking her lips" "No Em that was kinda hot" "really JJ?" " yeah now you're going to need help cleaning up" just then JJ gets down on here knees and started licking me clean. Her soft lips going up and down my clit her tongue goes up and down my clit. But just then a knock at the door pulling us out of our thoughts.