Chapter 11

y/n POV:

The next morning I woke up and I thought about what happened the night before. Since I was only tipsy yesterday I didn't rlly have a hangover. I decided to clean my house cause it was a mess and then later I would call emily and ask her to come over so we could talk.

After cleaning I texted Emily and asked is she could come over. She texted back and said she would be there in 30 so in the meantime I decided to shower. I got out and put on some leggings and a tshirt and sat down on the couch to wait for Emily.

A couple of minutes later I heard a knock on the door. I went to open the door and saw Emily standing there holding a bottle w of wine. "Hey I brought your favorite wine" "thank you but how did you know". I realized who she could've got that info from and we both said "Garcia" at the same time.

She went to sit on the couch and I went to get 2 glasses. "So what did you wanna talk about" "honestly I wanna talk about when you kissed me yesterday" "oh uh what about it" "I know you told me not to question it but I can't get it out of my head so I really need to know why it happened" "okay I'll tell you but you have to promise not to tell anyone and well I also have a proposition for you" "okay I promise" "well first off I know that you and jj kissed" "what how do you know that" "because she told me and we're also dating" "what since when" "since the first day you came to the bau" "omg im sorry if I would've know then I wouldn't have kissed her" "well that's actually why I kissed you" "what do you mean" "I kinda kissed you to get revenge on jj but the thing is I also enjoyed it"

I didn't know what to say so I just sat there in shock. "So what now" "well I have an idea and I'm not sure if you'll be down" "uh okay what is it" "well jj and I have considered spicing up our sex life and wanted you to be involved". I had an idea of what she might mean but I needed to hear her say it. "Uh are you saying what I think your saying" "y/n I'm talking about a threesome" no way emily prentiss just asked me that. "You don't have to give me an answer right away but just consider it please" I didn't know what to do so I just nodded my head.

A couple minutes later she said she had to go because jj called her. So I walked her out and I went back to sit on the couch. I sat there just thinking about the conversation I just had with Emily. I was so tempted to say yes right there and then but I needed to talk to Aaron first and settle things. So I picked up my phone and texted Aaron asking if he could come over. He said he would be over in 10 seeing as he doesn't live that far from me.

10 minutes later Aaron showed up at my door and I welcomed him in. We sat on the couch and he broke the silence. "So what do you wanna talk about" "about us trying again" "oh-" "I know I told you I wanted to try again and I still kinda do but right now is not the best time" "wait what do you mean kinda". I didn't wanna expose em and jj. "Uh it's complicated, I'm sorry Aaron". At the same time he got a text.

Aaron POV:
I get a text from Penelope saying we have a case. I texted the team to meet on the jet and we will talk about the case. So y/n and I rode together. She was looking out the window. I wonder what she meant about it being complicated. Was she in love with someone else? Did she have feelings for someone besides me? If so who.

y/n POV:
Aaron and I drove to the jet . We were early. The car ride over was quiet with me looking out the window. I love Aaron, I do but at the same time I also loved JJ and Em because I had a crush on them since my first day. But ugh Aaron is amazing in bed and JJ fingers are amazing inside me and her and Em lips are tasty. Here I was on the jet daydreaming about Aaron, Em and JJ . And I was getting wet. So I made my way to the bathroom. I had a skirt on and I kept my flask under my skirt so I drink some and some more. I closed my eyes to breathe. And I heard someone knocking on the bathroom door of the jet. Shit it was either Em or JJ or Aaron. I opened the door and the came in and closed the door and kissed me. I opened my eyesf and it was Aaron shit why dose he make me feel happy. I pulled him back and I walked out. I saw Em and JJ both looking at me.

We arrived in Los angles and we arrived at our hotel. "so it looks like we are doubling up" Dave said. Spencer and Derek, Em and JJ and y/n and Aaron, and I'll get a room to myself since I paid for it. I grabbed the keys, and I went to the room, we had 204 and Em and JJ had 206. I walked in and of course Aaron and I had to get a room with one bed. Aaron walked in and noticed the bed. "Umm you can take the bed I'll take the couch Aaron." "No we're both adults we can share one bed." Aaron said.

Text message from Em

hey come over

???

JJ's in the shower

so??

y/n do you want to do it now

the threesome ?

yeah, I ordered tequila and vodka

sure anything to get away from Aaron

"Aaron I'm going over to Em and JJ's room to hangout with them." "okay y/n I'll probably be asleep when you get back " Aaron said. "Okay." I walked over in shorts and a tank top no bra and no underwear. So I go a few doors down and I knocked on the door and Em opened it , JJ was sitting in bed with a blindfold. "kiss her" Em said so I cupped her face and I kissed her, she fell back on to the bed I slipped my hand down her shorts. Em walked around and removed the blindfolded. JJ opened her eyes while my fingers where inside her fast and faster I go she opened her eyes and noticed me and she came. She didn't know what was happening but she enjoyed it. Afterwards we all took turns eating each other out . We made each other cum twice.

By the end I was pretty tipsy. I walked back into my room and I stripped out of my shorts. I crawled in to bed and Aaron had nothing but boxers on. He was so hard already. I took off my top and moved closer to Aaron. I covered myself with the blanket. Aaron was face to face with me . I wrapped my legs around his. And I started rubbing his bulge. He groaned a bit. I took it out and I jerked it faster and he groaned even more. He woke up and noticed it was me . "y/n you said you can't and it's complicated" "Aaron I'm drunk and horny I just had my pussy eaten out by Em and JJ and now I want you to fuck me good make me cum daddy." "shit y/n" Aaron flipped me on my back and he hovered over me and then he put himself inside of me. He started thrusting inside me faster and faster. He sucked and bit my breast while one finger rubbed my clit faster and faster while thrusting faster and faster inside me. And just like that we both came while he kissed me. " I love you y/n" mmm "I love you too Aaron."

a/n: idk when the next one will be out cause I have no motivation right now