Chapter 18

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

Aaron's POV:

By the time y/n left, val was already fast asleep so I went to take a shower. Afterwards I went to sleep because I was exhausted from moving in. All of a sudden I jolted awake, I turned to look at the clock and saw that it was almost 3 in the morning. y/n still wasn't home so I texted her but she wouldn't respond. Even though I knew she was with jj and em I still got worried about them. I texted both em and jj and neither of them answered. I panicked so I called Penelope to see if she was awake. Luckily she was and agreed to watch val while I was gone.

As soon as she got there I left the house and went over to theirs. When I got there I knocked but no one answered so I looked for a spare key cause I knew they had one. Once I found it I rushed to open the door and walked inside. All the lights were off and it was silent until I heard a loud moan echo through the house. It sounded like it was come from their bedroom so I walked towards it. The door was left ajar so I peeked my head through and I saw Emily laying on the bed while y/n ate her out and jj watched.

I felt my pants get tighter and I wanted to be apart of what they were doing so bad. I walked further into the room and they were all laying there trying to catch their breath. y/n looked startled when she saw me but then it turned into a smirk.

y/n POV:

I was tired and so desperately wanted to go to sleep but as soon as I saw Aaron I wasn't tired anymore. He was wearing just shirt and jeans but looked delectable. I bit my lip and walked over to him and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He leaned in and gently kissed me. He kissed down my jawline until he reached my neck where he sucked on my sweet spot. I moaned and grabbed his face and kissed him again. I tugged on his shirt and pulled it over his head. I looked over to the bed and saw jj straddling Emilys thighs while they made out.

I turned back to look at Aaron and I started leaving light kisses on his chest. I got on my knees and unbuckled his pants. I pulled them down along with his boxers. I waisted no time and wrapped my lips around him. I bobbed my head up and down and Aaron moaned while throwing his head back. "Shit y/n you're so good at that" I fastened my pace and I knew he was gonna cum. "Fuck y/n don't stop I'm gonna cum" A few seconds later he came in my mouth and I looked up at him as I swallowed it.

I got up and grabbed his hand while walking over to the bed. Em and jj had just finished so I laid on the bed. Emily moved to go in between my legs while Aaron started to thrust in and out of her and jj moved to sit on my face. She grabbed onto the headboard and I wrapped my arms around her thighs. I started to tease her and she groaned which caused me to chuckle. "y/n please stop teasing me" I smirked and dove in and started sucking on her clit. She friended on my face and at the same time emily inserted 2 fingers inside me. I moaned while still eating jj out. The vibrations of my moan made jj grab on to the headboard even tighter. Her legs started shaking so I grabbed on top them tighter to help hold her up. I teased her entrance with my tongue and then replaced it with my finger. I pumped faster and faster then I curled my finger to hit her g spot. She screamed and came on my face right after. I licked her clean and then brought my finger to her mouth so she could taste herself.

Emily had replaced her fingers with her tongue and my eyes rolled back. "Em that feels so good" She kept going while Aaron kept thrusting in and out of her. He picked up his pace and Emily moaned and the vibrations went straight to my core which brought me even closer to my climax. I grabbed the back of her head and she attacked my clit while thrusting 2 fingers inside me. I clenched around her and jj bent down and started sucking on my nipple while she toyed with the other one. Emily moaned into me again which sent me over the edge "oh shit emily don't stop". She helped me come down from my high and she brought her fingers to her mouth and sucked them clean while keeping eye contact with me.

Not long after Emily came around Aaron's cock. He pulled out and motioned me to come over to him. I moved closer and started sucking on the tip and then I bobbed my head up and down. He put his hand on the back of my head and pushed me further down. I went faster and he came into my mouth while screaming out my name. We turned around to see em and jj gone and that's when we heard the shower running. We could hear them moaning but we decided to just get ready to leave. We put our clothes on and as we were about to leave the house emily grabbed my wrist and pulled me in for a kiss. she moved back and looked at Aaron and I. "We definitely need to do this again" Aaron smiled and I chuckled. jj came over to me and kissed me gently. I pulled back first and gave her another quick peck. She smiled at me and I smiled back.

Aaron and I got into the car and made our way home. I passed by Val's room to see Penelope passed out on the couch in her room. I smiled to myself and went to my room and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.