Chapter 25

⚠️Smut warning⚠️
1 month later

y/n's POV:

Christmas is tomorrow Strauss was nice enough to give us the week off. Aaron and I decided on having everyone come over to our house to celebrate. Right now I was cleaning the house, Aaron was cleaning downstairs and Val was outside playing with the nanny.

I had finished a couple hours later and went to take a shower. Once I got out I saw a box laying in the bed with my name on it. I opened it to see a gorgeous red knee length dress with silver heels to go with it. There was a card at the bottom so I opened it and it said wear this dress along with the heels and when you're ready come down to the kitchen

I put the dress on and fell in love with it, it hugged all my curves. I put on the heels and finished getting ready. I left the room and went to the staircase which is when I saw a bunch of flower petals spread out across the steps. I slowly walked down the steps and saw Aaron standing at the bottom. He smiled at me and I smiled back. "y/n you look amazing" I blushed at his words and got to the bottom of the staircase. He put out his hand for me to grab it and so I did. He led me into the dining room where there was a candlelit dinner with flower petals all on the ground. "Aaron w-what is this" "well y/n I thought about doing something special for you, do you like it" "it's beautiful Aaron, I love it"

We went and sat down and the food was already there. "But what about Val" "don't worry, I sent the nanny home and Val is with Penelope" I nodded and started to eat my food. We sat there in a comfortable silence until the food was finished. "How did you like it" "this food was amazing Aaron" he smiled and started to get up and he put his hand out again. We walked out of the dining room and we went outside to the garden that was in our backyard. That's when I saw a bunch of sting lights hung up which made it so much more beautiful. We sat down on a bench that overlooked the most colorful flowers in our garden. Aaron got up again and said "wait here".

Shortly he returned holding a bouquet of red roses. "Wow Aaron these are beautiful" I looked closer and saw a diamond ring on the rose that was in the middle. "W-what is this" he smiled and sat next to me "y/n words cannot express how in love I am with you, ever since you and I got together, my life has gotten so much better. And having Val was one of the best things that had happened to me. You are so beautiful in every way, shape and form and everyday I fall more in love with you. I never wanna leave your side and I wanna be in your life forever" by that point i had tears streaming down my face and I was so happy "y/n will you marry me" "yes yes yes of course I will". He kissed me passionately and I kissed him back with just as much passion. He slipped the ring on my finger and we stayed out there just enjoying each other's company.

The next day

I woke up in Aaron's arms and turned over to see a sleeping Aaron. I peppered kisses all along his face to wake him up. He woke up and I  said "Merry Christmas love" "merry Christmas beautiful" "I don't wanna ruin the moment but Penelope supposed to be dropping Val off in like 20" we both got out of bed and went to the kitchen. 20 minutes later we heard the doorbell ring, I opened it to see Penelope holding Val "hey pen merry Christmas" "merry Christmas hun" she pulled me in for a tight hug and then I picked up Val in my arms "I'll be back later in time for dinner" I nodded and watched her leave the driveway.
•••
It was 6 o'clock and I had just finished getting ready along with Aaron and Val. I heard the doorbell ring, I went to get it and saw Rossi and Spencer. Not long after came Derek and Penelope and then emily and jj. We all went to the dining room Aaron brought over the food he cooked. We all started eating and Penelope gasped. We all looked over at her confused "Aaron this is amazing, this might even be better than Rossi's cooking" Rossi laughed "let's not get ahead of ourselves". We all broke out laughing and kept talking amongst ourselves.

We were all in the backyard eating dessert when Aaron cleared his throat to get everyone's attention. They all looked over at us and Aaron started talking he told everyone that we're getting married. The team was ecstatic and they all came over to hug us. After celebrating both Christmas and our engagement, most of the team went home except for jj and emily. Emily looked at me with a smirk on her face and I knew exactly what that meant. jj came out of the kitchen with the same smirk on her face. We made our way up the stairs and to the bedroom. I walked in and saw Aaron handcuffed to the bed with a blindfold somewhat recreating the first time we ever did this.

I walked to one side of the bed and got closer to Aaron. I gently kissed him and he lifted his chin to deepen the kiss but I pulled back. jj started to take off Aaron's clothes and I went to where emily was and started kissing her. I started kissing down her jaw until I got to her neck. I sucked on her sweet spot and she started moaning. I kept going until I was sure I was gonna leave a hickey then I started to unbutton her shirt while kissing down her torso. I slid her shirt off her arms and took of her bra. jj started kissing her neck from behind while I kissed around her nipples. I started sucking one of them lightly causing her to moan even louder. We all pulled apart and took off the rest of out clothes.

Aaron's pov:

I felt someone get on top of me and started riding me. The blindfold got taken off and I saw emily riding me. "Shit" y/n and jj moved to the head of the bed and got on top of my face. They were making out which was turning me on even more. I tried to reach out and touch either jj or y/n but my hands were cuffed to the bed. y/n noticed and said "make one of us cum and then I'll uncuff you"

I started licking up y/n's slit and then I did the same thing to jj. I went back and fourth between them repeating the same thing. I started fingering jj while I ate out y/n. They were both a moaning mess and they would moan into each other's mouths. Emily had picked up her speed causing me to moan into y/n. The vibrations of it sent her over the edge and she came on my face. I licked up all of it and then started eating jj out. y/n got off of me and undid the cuffs. I put my hands on jj's boobs and started massaging them. She threw her head back and I smiled. I brought down one of my hands and started rubbing her clit. I kept moaning into jj and rubbing her clit even faster. Not long after she came on my face.  I licked up all of it and jj moved off of my face.

y/n leaned down to kiss me and licked up the rest of jj's juices which were on my chin. "jj you taste so fucking good". Emily started bouncing on my cock at a fast pace "Aaron I'm cuming" she kept bouncing to ride out her high "oh shit Emily I'm gonna cum" she got off of me and y/n and emily leaned down and took turns sucking on my cock. y/n looked up at me. Emily moved and started making out with jj and y/n took Emily's place and started riding me. "Shit y/n I'm almost there". Just like that I came inside her without realizing it. She collapsed beside me and was trying to catch her breath "fuck Aaron I forgot how good you felt inside me"...