4.) confessions, confessions

The unexpected happened just right after Y/n and Daveed had their little chat..

"Hey Emmy?" Y/n said.

"Yeah, what do ya need?" She replied.

"Nothing. But Daveed might."  Y/n says standing up from the bed dragging Anthony with her pushing everyone out from the door way shutting the door.

"Alright guys let's go." Y/n says.

"Wait what did you do?" Oak asks.

"Im making him confess to her, They both have a connection and it's SO obvious."

"Y/n! You're so dumb!" Renée says holding her head in her hands sitting on the couch.

"I mean. At least they'll know how they both feel." Pippa shrugs trying to make the best out of the worst.

Daveed's POV:

You may not believe it but Emmy and I have know each other through Anthony, Anthony and I have been friends since we we were in diapers. How?

Well through our fathers, unfortunately Anthony doesn't stay in stay contact with his father anymore.. Well why?

Hell if I know, ever since Ant and I went to college he stopped talking to his father and I never really asked.

Anyway back to Emmy I've know her for maybe 6-7months, we only really ever talk we are both with Anthony. How'd they meet? Stop fucking asking me questions you whore. (joking) they both met on Tinder then agreed they'd just be friends instead for the best and she and him hang around a lot, ngl she's really hot but I'm not sure she likes me, but I mean here I am in Y/n's room on her bed with Emmy about to confess my feelings to her.. shit.

"You need me?" She asks sitting next to me on Y/n's bed.

"Hey uhh yeah, so I know we haven't know each other for as long as you and Anthony have but I really do like you and I really need to get it off my chest because it's been holding onto me for so long but I really like you, I mean I like like you and It's fine if you don't like me it's really alright you can slap me now if you'd like I really do deserv-"

"Daveed," She interrupts.

"Oh. I was rambling wasn't I?"I sigh holding my head in my hands. Smooth Diggs...

"Yes. But if I'm being honest it was kinda cute, Daveed I do feel the same way I was just always nervous that you'd reject me, but I like you too." She says taking my hands in hers.

"Can I tell you a secret?" I whisper turning my head a bit.

"Sure, go for it Dav." She chuckles.

So I took the move being the beautiful, sexy, amazing smart man I am. I leaned in and kissed her lips, they were smooth and moved along with mine like a rhythm. I put my left hand on her check, my thumb in front of her ear and the other four fingers behind her ear resting in her hair.

"Make sure you don't. swallow each others face off now." Y/n says with a smirk on her face leaning on the door with her arms crossed Anthony on the other side of her trying his very hardest to not laugh.