28.) he's gotta have it

hey babys im just gonna lyk now again im making changes to the story to make the story less cringey and enjoyable. thank youuu and enjoy 😘 sorry in advance for typos its 5am rn i have not slept

september 8th, 2016

It has been announced that our very own Hamilton star Anthony Ramos has been casted in director Spike Lee's spin-off series 'She's Gotta Have It'

"And cut, that's a wrap for today" i took a sip from my water and dapped up dee. i put back on my shirt and walked off-set.

it was still another month until the pilot episode was released. i walked to studio 2 where my dressing room was at which was luckily close to 'nolas' apartment set. i picked my phone up off the couch.

*3 missed calls - y/n*

"Fuck" i felt bad, to tell the truth my priorities were fucked up y/n knew it and so did i. with Hamilton , the show, my family, and her. in my defense no one could ever have they shit straight if they were in my situation.

regardless, i had to fix what i started. i knew what i was getting myself into.

y/n - what so now you cant answer the phone
y/n - ok but osrs text me
y/n - ight bet that
y/n - too busy having sex with your new girl??

as if almost on que, dewanda walks in. "hey ant, what you got goin'" she invited herself in and sat on the couch in-front of me.

"not shit prolly finna head home soon why what's up?"

"what's on your mind? i can tell something's getting to you the way you keep looking at your phone."

i shrugged my shoulders not wanting to get to into it and make it seem like a huge deal "just my girl, you know."

"what's going on?" it was like the more i tried to down-play it, the more she would instigate. she kept nitpicking.

"dee it's for real nothing i swear." i chuckled nervously just wanting to grab my keys and head the fuck out of the studio, i'm exhausted.

"okay" she laughed and put her hands up in defense almost as if i had intimidated her. "just checking on you."

"yo don't do me like that, now i feel like a dick."

she shook her head. "no i shouldn't be so nosy. i get that." she got up and stood in my doorway "well see you tomorrow i guess?" i nodded to her.

i packed my shit into my backpack. "yea see you then."

Y/N'S POV –

"what do you think, beige or grey?" i held two dresses up to my body looking at myself through the large mirror, renèe standing behind me.

"beige it matches your skin waaay better." she snapped her fingers. "i gotta say y/n, this extra time with you has been great it's like i barely see you anymore." she said browsing the clothes around me.

"agreed. i've just had so much more free time what with anthony not being home anymore, i just cant stand staying in the house." i groaned at the thought. being fully honest, i missed him.