5.) follow-up day

I wake up with a pounding sensational feeling in my head, as I try to get up I feel a pair of arms wrapped around me tightly. Confused, I turn slightly to see who it was shockingly to find out it was Anthony, how drunk was I? Oh my god what if someone walked in while we were asleep? As multiple questions fulfilled my head and drove me crazy I was interrupted by Anthony and he said.

"Stay you was keeping me warm." He chuckles.

FUCK HIS MORNING VOICE IS HOT. I found myself blushing and feeling flustered as he pulled me in closer to himself. My back was facing his way, and I adjusted myself to be more comfortable, as I'm doing so I felt something rub up against my thigh. 'Just his leg' I thought to myself, after that I didn't think anything more of it until I moved some more and heard Anthony let out a soft groan very lightly, Hell im surprised I even heard it. This horny mf. I act as if I didn't hear anything after I saw his face turn red. I then sit myself up against my bed frame and sharply inhale.

"So uh haha. I-I'm just gonna be real honest about what I'm thinking about, did we fuck? Just to clarify.."  I back away.

"God no! I mean you tried to get me to, but I'm not that easy to win over sweet heart." He says sitting up in the same position I am while winking at me doing so.

"Sweet jesus.. How bad was I?"

—— FLASH BACK TO LAST NIGHT ——

ANTHONY'S POV:

"So then Renée was like 'HEY SHUT UP IM TRYING TO SING' THEN I SAID 'WELL DO I CARE?' AND THEN AND THEN-"

"Usually I would tell you to shut up and that I'm trying to sleep but now I'm kinda invested with this story."

"I sorta have that effect on guys, WAIT! IS THIS YOU SAYING YOU WANNA SMASH? I MEAN WE CAN DO IT IN MY BED YOU KNOW?"

"Oh my god you were just asleep 2 seconds ago, what happened?" I groan

"I happened baby." She winked as she wrapped her leg around me.

"You horny bitch." I mumble under my breath.

"Stop playing with me daddy, you know you want this." She gave me seductive eyes, grinding up onto my body.

"Uh yeah I'll be right back."

—— BACK TO THE PRESENT ——

Y/N'S POV ~

"Wellll uhh.." Anthony says in a higher pitched tone.

"Fuck.. Anyway wanna help me make breakfast for those fat hoes before they wake up."

"Sure darlin." he says in a new jersey accent.

"Let's go."

Anthony and I were in the kitchen getting the supplies we needed. We settled on making french toast, pancakes, and bacon.

"Yo Ant?"

"Hmm?" He hums as he's stuffing his face with cookies.