chapter 17

????- so the whole clan is against jimin now?

----Exactly, they believe that he betrayed them and let the wolfs kill the whole village.

????-So our plan is working well, now we have to just wait till everything comes crashing down on that bitch. You can't tell how happy I am. Didn't I tell you teaming up with me will benefit both of us, targeting jimin is more easy now that everyone thinks he's the traitor....

----Am afraid that can't happen.

????Why... Didn't you just say clans are gonna go against him.

----He got the wolf  who  tricked him. And I think he's planning something.

????-Shit.... We can't miss this opportunity
If that boys gonna break our dream. Then get rid of the boy first.

Yoongi p.o.v

I plopped down on my bed, now I have to talk to hobi. Its getting too dangerous, jimin trying to kill the boy and hobi trying to love the boy. Why should I be the one to talk these things, its annoying. Hobi must be with that boy, he's always with him. Spending every moment with him as if jimin would steal him on the blink of an eye.

What the fuckkkk..... A loud yell was heard... That shit boy. My ears are already drumming from all the talking I had this day.

"Someone make that shit shut up. " I yelled and am sure they heard it. I was almost asleep when I heard my door being knocked  continuously.

"Hyung, are you there..."

"Yes hobi come in...."

"Hyung... Its... Are you sleeping I can always come later if it is...."

"Hobi cut the rap. I know you want to talk. It must be hard for you , otherwise you never let anything effect that sunshine smile."

"Hyung am confused, I don't know....I"

"Sit down and slow down, take your time."

"He's....he's just... I don't want him to get hurt hyung, I don't like seeing that boy cry, I never felt these much of emotion in a long time that it creeps me out. I thought it would be okay, I thought it was just a soft spot for his innocent face, but now... I don't know. Just his boxy smile and cute eyes makes me happy. Like.... Like...."

"Like you want nothing else but to keep that smile.."  I completed his sentence. I maybe a vampire, a born vampire but I know these feelings and what effect they have on humans. Even though hobi don't remember much of his human life. He's still carrying his original form... Maybe in a tiny broken piece.

.
"I know hobi, Its nothing much, don't want to make things hard for neither you nor jimin. I can understand your feelings for that boy, but don't let it grow too much. It will end up badly. You know that better."

"Yes hyung, maybe just maybe there's a happy ending, atleast I wish there's."

"There will be hobi... Its just whom will get that happy ending thats the question."

"So hyung, you don't love anyone, like never had these kind of feelings before."

"So its love now? " I tease him with a smirk

"Hyung... ......  He hits my arm

"Okay okay, I did have one, years ago, and thats why i said everyone can't get a happy ending." I smile at the pain in my chest.
.
.
.