chapter 12

Jimin p.o.v

"PARK FUCKING JIMIN.... " Shitttt

"Yes dad... Don't be too noisy am already fed up." I said while massaging my head. Its a mess

"You still have the audacity to talk to me like that.. After all the things you did....'

"Dad...I.."  How am I gonna make this old man listen to me now... Ahhhhhhh.....

"I would even believe you killed all of them for time pass but not the news that you made a tie with a wolf.. But how do they have your ring...."

I knew it. He know me too well, I would kill them myself, rather than going near a wolf. Not when the pleads and cries are still young in my mind...

"Say something jimin..." Father was glaring at me. And I know I fucked up a big time

"I don't know dad, it was a trap. From the beginning. " I admitted.

"How did they fool someone like you. All those people think its you who killed them. They will be here to take you down once the meeting is held. You maybe powerful but Without clans we don't have the hold jimin, you knew it better." Its true....

"Don't worry dad, I will prove all of them wrong. " I said with a calm face.

"You better do.. " With that my father left..
.
.
.
.
.

How did they. That fucking wolf seduced me. Fucking omegas. I didn't even notice my Ring being taken down. Was I that pent up?  You didn't do well wolfy, you will be tore apart by my own hands. I was laughing like a psychopath. Well thats what I am for people who betray me. My mind was in chaos, what if I can't prove myself, what about the plan I have been building up from my childhood, my thirst of revenge,

"Jimin calm down, throwing things won't solve the situation. " Hobi hyung said while picking the glass pieces from the floor.

"Calm down hyung, ???? because of that bitches now my own people think of me as a traitor, its all because of that son of a wolf."

"A wolf? " Suga hyung asks me while raising his eyebrows. There's is no need to hide anymore,  they are my family after all

"They seduced me...." I admitted half hearted

"Holy crap, what do you mean? Who seduced you and how did u even get aroused by an enemy?" As if I know duh.

"I don't know hyung. I simply don't know, I was very horny and that wolf looked so fucking delicious." It was true, I still remember the soft fur of his body, the moans left his lips while I was chocking him.

"Jimin control your ass and explain." Hobi hyung said noticing me spacing out into my wildest desires.

"While I was on the blood hunt, I sensed some blood which was really alluring and got sight of a wolf. For some reason I couldn't kill him.."

"Jiminieee softyyy... " I heard suga hyung making fun of me while hugging my pillow

"Shut up you,............. I told them the events took place that day.

"So you let him go coz your inner romeo found the Juliet." Hobi hyung said while smirking

"Hyung..." I whined at him

"And that Juliet even turned out capulet.." They both started laughing at me when my blood is boiling and am Ready to kill anyone.

"You both would love stop laughing or to stop breathing." My eyes shot up blood red like the anger building up in my chest. My hyungs were shocked sweating and gulping. Silence took over the room as my uncontrolled rage was still blooming in the room.
.
.
.
.
.