chapter 28*

(The chapter contains little bit smut  skip if you are uncomfortable there's 🔞 sign on the paragraph)

Jk p.o.v

His hot breath fanning against my neck. It feels warm in his embrace.
I closed my eyes slipping into deep sleep as i felt his hands rubbing mine.
Now i Know how it feels to embrace the person we love...

I opened my eyes to see forest infront of us. We are still traveling, how far is this place..

"Sleep well?" I heard jimin saying in my ear.. i suddenly felt a heartattack pass me through and i swear i would be on the ground if it wasn't for his hands around my body...

"Am sorry I fell asleep on you..."   my cheeks turned red..

"It's okay it doesn't feel that cold when your warm body is pressing against me."

"Why are we alone by the way? Where are we going.."

"We are on a mission to being the heart stone stone."

"Heart stone? What is it?"

"Something important which i need to conduct the moon ash ceremony. "

"What is that..."

"It's something did for vampire blood to make it strong before war."

"War???"

"Yes...."

"There's gonna be one?"

"It's inevitable my cute kookei..." My heart almost pops out. He's gonna kill my family, what am I gonna do? how am I gonna inform namjoon hyung, then again will i be able to betray jimin. I sigh as i felt his hands encircling me.

"Sleep a bit more we will get you some food when we reach the village.."

Now his warmth is the only thing i could focus on i won't mind dying this way, my wolf is purring inside and i know one thing for sure that jimin is my mate... Mine.....

Jin p.o.v

The garden is heavily guarded. And i can't find a way to get a hold of this hobi guy. I need to find my brother and get kookei. I hope kookei is alright. Yesterday i saw yoongi leaving the castle, he must be going somewhere... away from that jimin bitch. How come kookei is so fond of him. The way he defended him last day... Maybe coz he's a wolf.

Talking about wolfs I miss namjoon, even though i don't forgive him completely, a part of me fell in love with those dimples. I may not be able to be with him but i don't think i will be able to forget him. It's for the best, the image of that purple globe where we had 2 little ones flash through my mind... Am sorry joonei it's best for my brother.... I saw someone decorating the stone figure in the middle of the hall.

"Why are you decorating it? Want help?"  I was afraid to ask as this is a fucking vampire and my owner isn't nearby. But she smiles at me and hands me over the decorations. One genuine smile.

"This Friday we have snowdrop fest.."

"What is it..."

"Every year a special flower blooms at the other end of the castle and it is considered as blessings from our ancestors. So we decorate their statue bring flowers and have a  blood fest.."

"I almost drop the items in my hand.." she chuckles..

"Don't worry the blood will come from outside..."