chapter 23

At pack house

"We need to fix a council meeting."

"Hyung you think they will be ready to do that? And even if they are ready they have tae with them. An advantage."

"What am i supposed to do then bam... Its my mate and my brother."

"I know hyung, but I think they will handle it pretty well."

"I hope so, am just getting stressed."

"You did gave them the ring right?"

"Yes I did bam. I didn't forget it, and about the attack in border pack... You sure it was them?"

"Yes hyung, they even followed us. We were lucky to escape."

"I should have a talk with elders and the council on this shit . We had a fucking contract. Lets visit the village for now they must be in need of many things."

"Yes hyung."

"I hope my mate and brother is alright."

Namjoon kept staring at the purple globe which no longer glowed like before.

Jimin p.o.v

"Jimin... I saw suga hyung walking towards me. His face hold no emotion at all. Is it time he break out?

"Yes hyung what is it?"

"Why did you buy him? " Oo it is about that boy after all.

"Buy who?? Ohhh that cuteie. I liked him hyung. He's perfect. His cute bunny teeth is beautiful."

"Shut up jimin, we both know you don't find him cute or anything. What are you planing?"    What now I can't find anyone cute, or I can't find the one you like cute?

"Why so angry hyung? You have a little crush? And you never bought anyone in a long time. You are as much suspectable as I am."

"Min, he's just a kid....."

"And?"

"I wanted him and you just ...." There the truth. How many more truths are there for me to  find out hyung.

"I wanted him too hyung. Either you get satisfied with whom you bought or you can get someone else. Not him."

Yoongi left gritting his teeth. Well hobi being love sick is totally different from yoongi being a possessive bitch. I chuckled, he's mine hyung nothing will change. Once the moon ash ceremony is over I will lead the war to the very end of wolf species. But I want that alpha to do something first, for his bitch who's currently in hobi hyungs heart.

Taes p.o.v

"Hyung can you take me around this place. I swear I won't run away, just being inside this place is really making me more dead."   I asked what I have been instructed to ask.

"Tae tae, I really want to but you know jimin will be around. What if he hurt you. I can't let that happen."

"Then what about when he's not around?"

"I will try teahyung ah. First of all come on take a bath and change in to these. "   He shows me some cloths. I took them and was holding hyungs hand for a moment and we made eye contact. Staring into eachother.

"I really am great full to you hyung."

Thats the Only thing I wasn't ordered to say . I went into the small bath section in the basement. Heart beating like crazy. Will I be able to betray him.