chapter 27

Jk p.o.v

"Kookei we will leave for some place tonight."

"Tonight hyung?"

"Yes, i need to be somewhere and you are going with me."

"I will inform my hyung about that. And about the prisoners are they humans?"

"Why kookei interested in fellow species members..." He laughed loud but i could feel the chill passing down my spine.

"Don't be scared... It's not humans and it's in the south part of garden. But promise me you won't go there it's not safe."

"Yeah."  So that's where tae is. They still think he's a wolf. I ran towards the room i share with jin Hyung and he  was staring at the forest through the window so deeply

"Jin hyung, tae..." He turn around instantly worry laced on his face..

"Slow down kookei and what about tae.."

"He's in the basement at the south part of the garden."

"Let's go get him kookei and lets get out of here.." his face is lit like he got the most wanted present on his birthday, maybe tae sure is jin's precious gift...

"No hyung it's heavily guarded and i can't..."

"What do you mean by you can't.." shit.....

"I..um... I... am going somewhere with jimin tonight."    I can't tell him the truth that my instinct would never let me break a promise to my mate.

"Where? No you are not going anywhere. I promised namjoon i would bring you back. Am not loosing you too."  He started to panick and kept hugging my shoulder

"Don't worry hyung he won't hurt me."  

"He's a blood sucking fucker kookei. Didn't you see the way yoongi was hurt. He almost killed him."

"But that was yoongi hyungs fault..."  Traitor...

"Kookei why are you defending him and what was yoongis fault?"  I fucked up what am I gonna say now,.

"Nothing hyung, now here me out... Find a way to get close to hobi he is the way to tae, and call for help once you get him."

"What about you?"

"I will be fine."    After all i will die by the hands of my own mate. I smiled at my pitiful self

Jimin's p.o.v

It's mid night and i was waiting by the gate of my palace on a horse. I saw my kookei coming towards me.he looks beautiful. He was wearing a light blue shirt which made him glow like a firefly at a dark night... Why does he pulls me this much, why do he have this effect on me. He looks at me and i could see sparks in his eyes. Once i end everything i will make you mine kookei. Mine and mine only.

He looks at me and the horse and raise an eyebrow.

"It's forest we going through with no roads or trails." I answered him...

"But where's my horse?"   I laugh a little and ask his hand. I think it clicked on his mind that i could see a bright red colour on his neck and ears. That's his most sensitive part.

"Who brings 2 horses with someone you wanna mount?"   He goes still in my arms and i laughed loud at his burning body infront of me

He climbs up and sit infront of me. My hands resting one each side of his hips.. the journey begins here.....