chapter 9

?????-  have  a good news. A law voice said.

- it must be valuable enough to waste my time. Reply was harsh as a rock.

?????- they are leaving for the north border. You can make a move. I mean you can attack the pack.....

   you are just a rat... Do your job not teach me what to do. And about my move, why would I make one when I can make them move for me. The  sharp voice said with venom.

?????-  what are you planning...

the  wolfs will make a move for me... Thats all you gotta know.... The phone call was ended.

Author p.o.v

Its full moon, the day common for both rulers of the world. Were the  moon will be in its full form, both bloodsuckers and wolverines will be in their entirety. When the clock ticks twelve at night, they will transform to their vampire and wolf self. They will be aggressive but weak and horny at the same time.

It was Jungkook wandering through the forest after his pack duties,  in Hope of a calm place to transform. He transforms into a  massive but cute wolf having  brown furr which shines under the moon light. His eyes where glowing like moon.Soft breeze tickling his furr making it wave. He was staring at the moon mind filled with thoughts of his future love.

He never got the opportunity to find what love feels like. He was that unlucky one, who was born into be an orphan and struggled alot. His senses were getting interrupted by an un know smell. May be some exotic devil dark smell.... Which sends a chill down his spine. His wolf is getting mad as time pass by. The next moment, he got tackled to ground by a great mass hovering over him.

His breath hitches witnessing a bloody vampire on top of him. His eyes glowing blood red and fangs are ivory White protruding proudly out.

"Of fuck... What a pathetic Bitch..."  The said vampire spats. The fucking creature he hate most in the world is on top of him.

"You fucking bitch get off of me." Jungkook said while growling....

"Pups like you shouldn't cross your boundaries at first babes..... " Afterall the new vampire king is horny.

Jungkook already read the expression of vampire.... Smirk is what is plastered on the vampires face.

Jimin was dangerously close to the wolf. The wolf's neck was so tempting with the glowing brown furr and the dark red veins showing off, inviting him for a bite. Once his blood red eyes got locked with those bright blue eyes of the wolf, he could see a whole ocean in it.

Jungkook was coughing for air. The dominant aura around him was thick, he knew he can't do anything , the vampire was more powerfull than him. He knew its the end of his life.

"Hey pup.. " Smirks the vampire...

"Am not a pup you blood sucking slut..." Jk yells with the last amount of breath.

"Bad idea, " the vampire chuckles at him but his eyes yelled rage... The vampire starts to chock the prey beneath him..

"Aahhh... Ngggggg.... " The wolf squirm around the tight hold.

S"orry I don't understand Chinese.." Jimin said while holding tight.

"Ngggg...." Jungkook felt his whole body weakens as his air passage got cut.

"You still got something in you huh... Still fighting against my grip....I don't know why but its so much pleasure to see you so vulnerable."

"You motherfucker... " The wolf was a beta afterall can't give up so easily. The grip on his neck got more tight if its possible.

"whats the fun in killing you right now...How it will be to have you under me in bed moaning and begging for me..... " The vampire was so much in lust to understand his enemy.

Then the smell jungkook got gets more strong indicating  presence of  more vampires. Jimin loosens his grip staring at wolf, then he don't know what got into him he leans in and sucks the neck of the wolf under him. He sucks hard, his fangs barely gracing the skin.

"I have to go now but I will have you all for me, and will enjoy killing you and your kind in one go."

"But...."  Jungkook couldn't complete his words, the vampire vanished in to thin air..

Jungkook was jungshook. All panic and panting. He touches his skin only to feel the burning.

The moon was fading to give birth to a new era of light.

(Finally, after an eternity jikook had an encounter. we know its long waiting but what can we do, its the nature of the story.... Its a descriptive one...

Hope you like it ..... Stay safe.. Love ya💜💜💜)