chapter 24

Jimin p.o.v

This boy has something special, its his aura, his smile maybe his cute face everything about him is interesting.  His innocence turns me on. Those dark orbs wandering  and the way his pupils enlarge with a raising heart whenever he comes along new informations. He's cute I could say, and I can't blame suga hyung for having an interest. But you won't have him hyung not until I find out how you two got inside the wolf territory. Whom are you in good terms with. I would love to believe you didn't backstab me hyung, but am no fool to wait for you to stab me to realize.  He's eating all the food I provided for him. Must be hungry.

He doesn't forget to glance at me once In a while. And hearing his increasing heart beat and his blushed cheeks are damn entertaining. But  if he's looking forward to something, I doubt he will get something. I don't have feelings honey.

"Go and clean my room." He nods and leaves me. Now I have to meet someone else.

Am sure hobi hyung will be here too. He's the new eomma for that slut.  His face always brings back bad memories. The memories of my past. The wounded dark past of mine is flashing in my mind. I saw  hobi hyung giving him food. Of course I knew he does sneak in food, otherwise that shit should be dead by now.  But someone helps him for sure, otherwise  he can't sneak in human food without geting noticed by any guard, no guard reported that to me. Maybe he's using his power of hallucinating people.

"What a sight to see..." That boy shrieks spiting food and hobi hyung helps him drink water.  That boy hides behind hyung.

"You are playing house house here hyung?"

"Why are you here jimin."

"To torture him ofc...."

"Jimin...."  Annoyance is evident in hyungs words

"What's with jimin...."

"Why don't you  just let him confess to the clans? I will save him from them."  Did he really say that

"You think they will let him live after killing their sons, daughters father and whomever?  That's total shit hyung.  Am helping him extending his  lifespan. And you think you hold a  word in front of royalty?"

"Am sure someone from the royals will help me.."

"Who may that be?"

"Suga hyung is royalty..."
The boy flinches behind him.

"See hyung even he knows reality. Do you think yoongi will help you. I think he will be the first one to bite his neck."

"Leave jimin...."

"Be prepared little wolfy, you would be of great use."

Hobi p.o.v

"Don't cry tae Tae he's just trying to scare you. I'm sure yoongi hyung will help us".

"No hyungei... He won't."

"No pup, he's my best friend he will never defy me. Am sure of it."

"Hyung am scared. Please help me." Tae keeps crying poor soul is terrified and for some reason I feel my heart clench

"I will tae, I will help you." I kissed his cheeks without even thinking and he stares at me with wide eyes.

"Am sorry I just...." Shit what am I even

Mm mm..... He crashes his lips to mine. God I love this feeling. Its not all heated or neither so innocent. We  hug eachother as he lays his head in my chest. This feels so right.  Everything about being near him feels right but then there's something off.  Like really off.