chapter 18

Jins p.o.v

We are leaving in an hour and am happy that I will get my tae back. I know am running towards the hell hole but damnnn I don't care. I hope my baby is okay . Am going with jungkook, I don't trust him, not an ounce but I don't have any other way, these wolfs are the only one who knows the human Sellers.
Even though my memories of this house isn't all rainbows and unicorns I feel sad leaving this place, it was our home for a little time. I enjoyed everything , its.... I don't know maybe am gonna miss this place, as I can't erase the memories of this place, this house, my favorite kitchen, namjoon... No!! not namjoon am never gonna miss any creature. But what is this  feeling in my chest, as if it is tightly bound by straps.

"Hyung.... Its time to leave." Yugi says.

"Ooo... Is jungkook ready??"

"Yes, he's just talking to......

"I'll be there. "  He looks at me for a minute and then leaves.
.
.
.
.
.

"Jin hyung, we will leave today and will be able to reach city by evening. And then bam and minhyuk hyung will introduce us to them. From there its just us." Jung kook explains.

"Hmmm..."

"Hyung we will miss you.."  Said others and they had an emotional moment with jungkook, their beloved maknae.

"Jin.. Be safe, remember what I said."
I felt namjoons presence near me.

"I will..."

"Maybe we won't meet eachother after this. Can I hug you."  Don't let their emotional drama catch you jin.

Here we go, I let him hug me. His chest is warm, like really safe.  His warmth surrounds me like a blanket, its the feeling I hate the most, its confusing, I hate him and now am hugging him.  It smells good.he always smell like sandalwood. He uses the sandalwood shampoo I think. I like myself feeling content.

Pull out of it jin you have an aim, I suddenly  remembered and pushed namjoon away not in a very friendly manner, the hurt was evident in his eyes.

"Lets go...  " I said while walking out of the house with a heavy heart.

Jungkook p.o.v

Leaving my pack and my family is  stressing me out. I never left my pack for a long time. Even for the training as the pack chief beta, I would always come back to my pack every weekend. Am protective of them and its my instinct. But now that I know its a not so promising journey I feel worst.

But I have to fix this, I have to get tae back. Jin hyung won't talk to me. He's our luna but I don't think he will ever come back to us. We walk in the perfect silence. It was comfortable. Me memorizing evrey part of my pack. Who knows if I will ever be back here. Namjoon hyung didn't come with us, we have to be cautious, if they suspect anything and trace us back we have to be as spotless as possible.

Even in the pain there's some part of me which is  excited, excited to meet someone. Shit why am I like this, he's a monster who did shit to your family, and why am I excited to see him, the vampire realm is large, who said we will even meet or he will be a royal enough to be in the castle. But hyung said he must be powerful to leave me with a mark, so he must be royalty. I continued the argument with myself.

Jimin p.o.v

"Jackson...."

"Yes jimin what is it?"

"Get ready we have something to do."

"Where is hobi and yoongi."

"Its just us , me you and your men whos not eager to stab me when they see me."