final ❤️🔞

Namjoon's p.o.v

We came back to pack house. Everyone was happy. Mostly me. I will have my mate and pack with me. It will be awkward without jungkook but i can't force him to stay when he have a mate and life ahead. We all ate together and i could see jin hyung eyeing me now and then.

It's a little awkward. It's a newly found feeling for him.

"Jin hyung, please meet me in my room.." i said while leaving the table. My brothers teasing and whistling at us.

I don't know how this will go. Every relationship will have their ups and downs. Here we both represent completely different emotional dependants and all. It's not gonna be an easy journey. Not at all. But i will make it work no matter what.

I saw jin hyung opening the door and coming inside. He comes near me and stands looking at everywhere but me.

"Hyung.."

"I know it's awkward namjoon but am sorry for pushing you away..."

"I don't blame you hyung."

He looks at me....

"You being a human isn't your fault. Your biology works different. Its not like wolfs. Not like loving your mate at the first sight. I understand. And moreover i myself won't trust someone who put my brother in danger."

"Namjoon..."

"Let me complete hyung. I know it's difficult and am not gonna lie, it's going to be difficult. Tolerating my wolf emotions can be painful and annoying. Being a luna and taking care of a pack can be troublesome. Spending my ruts can be intense." He avoids his gaze..

"But through all of this i want to make this work . It's not just because you are my mate and i have to... It's because i want to... I love you as a fellow human. Not just my wolf.." i saw his ears turning red.

"And i understand that you don't feel the same. Maybe not with the same intensity. But please give me a chance... I really love you my luna..."

"I did like you from the beginning..."

"What...!!!!!"

"Not love but i had a crush on you from the beginning. There definitely was a pull. I kept denying it as a crush. I liked your dimples from the first day we met. I liked the way you will look at me and do clumsy things. I did have a thing for you. But growing up tae was my only life. I was afraid to let someone in. Them hurting tae is not something i could tolerate."

"Then they took tae. I know i blamed you. It wasn't you who hurt him. But at some point you were at fault. You didn't tell me about the whole wolf thing. And also being mates.. it's not simple or common for us. I was terrified. But the day i left, there wasn't a moment when i didn't miss you.."

My eyes watered at that moment. He... He loves me...

"Everyday i thought about you. Running into your embrace. As a human who lived 28 years i never felt the feeling of home in anyone other than tae. But then it was you. That time i knew what this mate thing can be. How much i like you and how you must have felt. Am sorry for always pushing you away. Am sorry..."
he was crying..

"Hyung..." I hugged him real tight.

I took his chin in my hands and looked at his eyes. Crashing my lips on his... I never felt this feeling before. My wolf being completed. His lips are plump. He grabs my shirt real tight.. as we part.. we both share a smile which is brighter than anything else...