chapter 34 (M)

Guilt, thick and suffocating, washed over Taehyung. The weight of his words, the hurt etched on Jungkook's face – it was a sight he couldn't erase. He wanted nothing but to run to Jungkook but he knew better so he chose to give the space Jungkook deserved and he needed to fix his mistake as well.

He needed answers, a deeper understanding of the situation. With a heavy heart, he dialed Yugy's number. To his surprise, Yugy picked up after a single ring.

Meanwhile, across town, Jungkook found himself at Hoseok's club. The usual vibrant atmosphere felt muted, a reflection of his own mood. He found Hoseok slumped over the bar, a half-empty bottle of whiskey keeping him company.

The night's events spilled out, the confusion, the hurt, the suffocating silence. Jungkook listened patiently, offering comfort and a shoulder to lean on. He knew the road to healing wouldn't be easy, but he also knew Hoseok wasn't alone.

Next Morning 

Suddenly, a chair scraped against the floor, and Taehyung looked up. Jungkook stood there, a flicker of surprise crossing his face.

"Kookie!" Taehyung stammered, his face flushing crimson. "Uh... hey. What are you doing here?"

Jungkook raised an eyebrow, amusement dancing in his eyes. "That's what I was about to ask you," he countered. "As far as I know, Hobi didn't mention telling you about this..''

Taehyung bit his lip, caught red-handed. "Well, I... uh..."

He stammered, desperately searching for a plausible excuse. Should he confess everything? Apologize for his earlier accusations? The words stuck in his throat, a tangled mess of emotions.

Jungkook chuckled slightly, "Relax, Tae, I'm not here to judge. Just surprised to see you here''

Taehyung's blush deepened. "I, uh... I just felt like grabbing a burger," he mumbled, gesturing vaguely towards the menu in front of him. "Alone."

Jungkook's lips twitched. "Right," he said, the single word dripping with sarcasm. "Because everyone orders a burger and a side of eavesdropping on their friends across the room."

''Whatever...'' he roll his eyes but felt little nervousness when Jungkook took the seat on his table.

''So...it was you all along how did it happend?'' Jungkook asked with cuorisity,

By the time he finished, a soft smile played on Jungkook's lips. "So, you orchestrated this whole reunion?" he asked, a hint of admiration in his voice.

Taehyung nodded sheepishly. "Yeah, I guess you could say that."

Jungkook looked back at Hoseok and Yoongi, their conversation seemingly reaching a positive conclusion. Then, he turned back to Taehyung, his smile widening.

"Well, Mr. Matchmaker," he said, his voice teasing, "it seems your plan is working."

The thing is Tae asked yugy to call Hobi and have talk, and that's why the couple is now sitting few tables away from him and he is here keepin an eye on them,But he didn't knew Jungkook was coming here that to from Hobi's side.

Taehyung sighed, a wave of relief washing over him. "That's a relief," he admitted. "I was starting to think I'd messed everything up."

Jungkook leaned closer, his voice dropping to a low murmur. "You almost did," he said frankly. "But at least you had the courage to try and fix it."

silence fall , air was heavy with thick tension. Jungkook clear his voice to break it 

''I should be going now....I've meeting to attend'' not waiting a sec he got up start to walk out of the cafe, Taehyung's heart drop.