Making him blush

Requested by Anonymous: Heyy hope you're good :).Can you write a prompt about Tom being asked on interviews about his relationship with reader, where the host makes him blush and Tom is nervous and everything? Pls 🥺

Summary: After the successful West-End run of Betrayal the cast have been invited to bring it over to Broadway. Just like any other performance it needed promoting and Tom got an invite to The Tonight Show staring Jimmy Fallon. During his appearance on the show he is as charming as ever and plays along with the jokes. He even teaches Jimmy how to cry. However, when the questions turn the tables and are about Tom's private life, he cannot seem to stop blushing, especially when you are brought up in the conversation.

Warnings: None

————————-

Tom was waiting out in the wings as Jimmy Fallon was introducing him, when he felt his phone vibrate in his suit jacket pocket. He quickly took it out and peered at the notification that lit up on the screen. It was a text from you.

"Good luck with the show! Love you x" However, Tom didn't have time to reply. The house band the Roots began to play and he was being ushered out of the wings. He managed to only safely tuck his phone away in time.

As soon as Tom was on stage, after emerging out from behind the blue curtain he smiled. Then he raised his hand politely to acknowledge his fans and the audience. Followed by him taking only a few short paces over towards Jimmy, who came around his desk to greet Tom. Both men extended out their hands and shook, as well going in for a hug at the same time. Once they made themselves comfortable the Roots wrapped up their entrance music for Tom.

"You're on Broadway and er...congrats on the great reviews for this play. I wanna get to talking about that, but, you had to walk through Times Square to get to the Theatre. And you ran into some of your Avenger friends." Jimmy said with some hints of delight in his eyes.

"Yes, they resembled some of my Avenger friends." The audience laughed along with Tom, as he straightened out his jacket.

"So this really isn't them?" Jimmy asked as he reached for the photo from behind his desk. He then presented the photo of Tom with the people in Times Square, who were dressed as Avengers. "Wait let me see. It might really be them!" Tom chuckled while Jimmy asked for a close up for the viewers at home.

"That's definitely Tom Holland. I think that's definitely Tom Holland." Tom says as he points to Spiderman.

"I can tell by his exposed thumb that was coming through his glove there." Jimmy joked along.

"You know he travels with that suit." Tom chuckled. Everyone seemed to poke fun at the other T.H a lot, but all was taken lightly.

"That's cool that they came out to support you." Jimmy chuckled too as he returned the photo behind his desk.

Jimmy then went onto Marvel, despite knowing full well that Tom couldn't say anything about the new and upcoming Loki Disney+ series, he had to at least mention it anyway. Of course Tom expressed how excited he was about the show, and to start filming next year. He loves Loki as much, if not more than anyone else did. What Tom was thankful about was the fact Jimmy was respectful about not pressing for information, due to knowing how Marvel works, and how they prefer to keep things on the down low. Although, the Marvel aspect of the conversation diverged down the path of Tom auditioning for Thor originally. Which actually gave the audience a chance to see Tom audition in a short clip, causing them to cheer and applaud him. Despite Tom's embarrassment growing a little from the clip being shown. Following the clip Jimmy went on about Betrayal, the main reason why Tom was there, but Tom found it a rather brief moment. It did consist of the usual questions, with the added request of wanting a lesson in how to cry, Jimmy thought it was amazing how Tom could cry during every show. They used Baby Yoda as the key to start up the water works, everyone went ballistic seeing Tom cry over Baby Yoda.