Keeping a secret

A/N: I'm so excited for you all to read the first prompt from the new batch of requests! I hope you like it 😊 x

Prompt request by VampireQueen666 on A03: Tom Hiddleston is on the Avengers set and the others are giving him a little surprise celebration for something. Holland is tasked to watch him till they're done setting up. Hiddleston and Holland are watching tv in their costumes. Hiddleston knows Holland is hiding something, and he knows he can't keep a secret, So Hiddleston stars seducing him, kissing his neck and stripping him out of his costume, playing with Hollands naked body, Holland is having a hard time keeping the secret, sex ensues but Holland succeeds in keeping his mouth shut.

Summary: Tom Holland accidentally found out that The Avengers Infinity War cast and crew have been planning an anniversary party for him and Tom Hiddleston. Much to everyone's reluctance they intrust him to keep their secret from Tom, despite how he's never been any good at not giving away any spoilers. However he finds himself betting with Tom whether or not he can truly stay true to his word, having to endure a tortuously pleasurable coaxing, without spoiling anything.

------------------------------

The Avengers Infinity War cast and crew cheered and clapped as filming had finally wrapped after an exhaustingly long day. During the aftermath some people formed small groups, standing around whilst chatting and laughing among themselves, also exchanges of a job well done. Hiddleston jumped up out of his chair and rushed over, wrapping an arm around Holland's neck, as he messed up his already static hair which was caused from wearing his Spiderman mask. Both Toms were laughing in between Holland's puny attempts at protesting.

"Now, now Loki play nice." RDJR mockingly-chastised with a smirk across his lips. Tom lets Holland go shortly thereafter, receiving a playful shove in return, then he follows that by pushing his face away playfully as if to get rid of his smile. Of course neither could stop smiling, and being close to each other. As proven by Hiddleston pulling Holland close to his side and placing a peck to his cheek.

Before long both Toms exit the set with Chris Hemsworth, the three of them chatting away, whilst Hiddleston walks with his arm around Holland's shoulders and Holland has his around Hiddleston's slim waist. Also, despite Hiddleston's last scene of the day having ended ages ago he waited around the set for Holland to finish, he enjoyed watching the younger man perfect his craft, and he couldn't wait to spend some alone time with him now the filming part of the day was over. Especially since it's their third month anniversary, having met during a meeting with Kevin Feige and other executives, as well as many others like Downey. It was merely their paths crossing briefly, kind of meeting, until they had gotten together a short while after filming had begun, both falling fast for the other. However what Hiddleston doesn't realise is that the cast and crew have been planning a little surprise party to celebrate the special occasion. Whereas Holland found out accidentally, and he now has been tasked keeping Hiddleston occupied, at least until the final preparations are finished.

"Remember what we all said earlier?" Chris Evans asks, after he races to catch up with them and Elizabeth Olsen in tow.

"Yeah, it's important mate. Keep this...." Hemsworth covers Holland's mouth with his palm as they halt in their tracks, "shut, alright?" He says seriously and then removes his hand, as Holland just nods in agreement.

"We're trusting you, ok?" Evans adds as he points his finger at him.

Hiddleston's eyebrows knit together in confusion, "about what?," he asks as he glances between them all.

Holland opens his mouth to speak but..."couldn't say, sorry..." Elizabeth says, then shrugs with her lips pressed into a thin line. Whereas both Chrises mumbled some nonsense, before they pointed into different directions, as if pretending they had been called away.