I know how to make you purr

Summary: After the attack on New York Loki has been forced to live with his brother and the rest of the Avengers. Whilst he's been living with them he's been plotting against them, sneaking around trying to find anything about the compound's resistances without their knowledge. One night he thinks he's in luck when he finds your laptop unguarded and carelessly left on the kitchen counter. He knew you had a lot of top secret information on it and he was the one with the wrong hands. However he wasn't expecting to find a porn website once he unlocked it. It was the gate way into your sexual preferences and he wanted to exploit it.

~

Loki noticed your laptop on the kitchen counter, unguarded and no one in sight. His curiosity piqued at the mere thought of unveiling any Avengers top secret information. Especially since he arrived he's been tip-toeing around, trying to find out more about the compound's resistances. Even before Loki lay a finger on your laptop he checked over his shoulders, and he listened very carefully. Still no signs of anyone coming his way. This pleased him greatly.

Loki rubbed his hands together and laughed mischievously to himself, as he perched down on a stool at the breakfast bar. He opened the laptop lid and peered at the screensaver. A photo of yourself with the rest of the team was smiling away right back at him. He paid close attention to details in the background or anything else of any importance. One that may be the key to unlock it. Yet nothing seemed to be likely to be used as a password. So with that dead end idea Loki tried your birthday. He knew it because it was the day he arrived, six months ago. He guessed wrong unfortunately.

After Loki tried and failed a few more times he was about to give up. Right up until he remembered something you'd said during a game of truth or dare, which you played recently with Nat, Wanda, Jane and Darcy whilst the five of you were drinking. 'The day I lost my virginity' (the date is your password), yet you had no idea Loki was listening that night. He found it amusing to know this detail. However, Vision interrupted Loki listening in on the game between the five of you, as he accidentally spilt beers down Loki's shirt. Vision apologised profusely to him for his clumsiness, or at least tried to while Loki stormed off. Then Vision apologised for dropping the last of the beers to the guys once he cleaned up. So Loki typed in the date you lost your virginity.

"Yes!" Loki shouted, but he was quick to put his hand over his mouth. He didn't want to wake anyone up.

Once the laptop was unlocked and he had access there was no stopping him. Although to his utter surprise there was already a website open. He's distracted from his previous intentions. Only it's not just any old website, no, in fact it was a porn website. A sly smile crept up on his lips before his tongue darted out to lick them.

"You dirty little minx," he chuckled quietly at the screen.

At the top left corner of the website it had a little drop down tab that was irresistible to him. He dragged the mouse over it and clicked without hesitation.

Homepage

Light

Hard

Kinky

Role play

History

Each little header no doubt had extra options to investigate, none of which appealed to him, other than the history header. As soon as he clicked onto the history tab and the page loaded it became a gate way into your sexual preferences. Not that Loki was even thinking about the sexual intermittent details about you or any of the others to begin with. But here he is taking a peek at what turns you on.

Doggy style - thick cock penetration

Cock warming - ends with messy scenes

Morning lazy - easy morning wake up call