Story

PRDE -The Pride Within

Chapter 1- Story

It was a sunny day, the trees of Forever Fall rustled in the wind as a figure moved around the red forest.

She had long dark brown hair that flows in the cool breeze and chocolate brown eyes that has a little asian look to it.

She looks up to the sky and smirks. She sat down against a tree, took out a pen and a book. She then started writing...

Ha, JK! This is Realpg13 with an author's note! I'm sorry, but this is not chapter 1 of the story, if you thought it was, so sorry, but it's actually an author's note if you can see...

I just want to say a few things before the story starts.

So this is my first story that I made that will be based off of RWBY from Roosterteeth. I'll be updating this story every Thursday. Team PRDE is my very own creation and other teams that I will also be making up. The story line and plot are also my own but Vale and other settings belongs to Roosterteeth also some characters I mention will also belong to Roosterteeth. But some settings I will make up as the story progresses. The next 4 chapters will be introductions to the 4 main characters of this story. I might make this into a sequel, but I'm getting ahead of myself, I'm just gonna think about it, actually it depends on how much you guys like this story. But enough of that, so let's get that started with the real chapter 1 of...

PRDE -The Pride Within-