Meeting bakura

I was sleeping peacefully in my bed as I heard a noise in my room waking up fast, at looked at the clock and it was 5am it was kinda dark still as I sit up in my bed I see the same guy that was dueling kaiba last night. I got scared throwing a pillow at him fast screaming "what are you doing in my house you creeper!" As I pull my blanket close to me he smirked getting close to me.
❌❌
"I been watching you since that day I saw you in the mall eating, you are really beautiful mortal.. and seeing you make love to that idiot kaiba made me mad, you shouldn't be with that idiot that's why ima make you mine.."
I crossed my arms looking away " no thank you, why I go with you? Now go away I'm tired still." I layed in my bed again as I heard him growl and out of no where he jump on top of me grabbing both my wrist looking down at me. As I looked up at him I blushed seeing him smirk as his lips were close to mine I didn't know what to do then stay still.
"My dear _y/n_ your lovely and you will be mine soon.." he kissed my lips deeply sticking his tongue inside me,as I moan lightly inside his mouth I was blushing deeply as I started kissing back. he was just so hot to ignore. we kissed for five minutes as he pulled away licking his lip as he stood up looking at me, "that's was intresting dear. Don't worry you will get more later" he winked at me as I blushed "now I must go I'll be watching you" as he left I shiver slightly "great now I have a good looking stalker..." I yawned as I turn around in my bed falling back to sleep since it was early still.

(( sorry guys it was a short part
I promise tomorrow will be long >~< night night~))