I remember her

((Happy Saturday loves :3))

(((Ryou's pov)))
My eyes widen when I notice who the guys were talking too, it was that girl i saw in the mall. I didn't understand Why they didn't want her to see me. I didn't even know her and she didn't even know me neither.. as I watch them talk to her I notice she had a sad look, I wonder what happen.
I noticed she started walking a bit fast going to to the gate door to go in the plane as I walk closer to her, she notice me as her eyes widen but she had a frown on her face and ran in the door then they closed it. I sigh and started walking to the guys as they look at me "what's going on?" Yugi sighs "long story I'll tell you later Ryou" I nod.
Few hours passed
I got home but I don't have the key "ah! I know it's probably were Bakura used to hide it.." I went and grabbed lucky it was there as I open the door walking in, I tilt my head "huh it's a bit different since Bakura took over.." I started walking around it was pretty clean and organized I went to my room and next to the bed I notice a photo, as I picked it up my eyes widen seeing in the picture that girl and hugging her was bakura.. "huh this don't make sense..were they daiting? I really need to know what was happening" I open the drawer and I blushed deeply seeing some sexy panties I closed the drawer slowy blushing still "ima go talk to yugi" I grabbed my keys walking out of the house, I started walking to yugi's house
It wasn't that far from mine as I got there I knock the door and yugi open it telling me to walk in as I went in we sat down and he started telling me everything, "no wonder I found sexy panties on my drawer" yugi blushes looking at me "really" I nod "indeed" I rub the back of my head "well thanks yugi" ima go now" yugi nods "alright Ryou be careful" I nod walking out his house as I started walking to the museum wanted to check my project I did awhile ago.
Everything yugi told me was confusing, Bakura wasn't like that he was always mean and aggressive he met this girl and change heart or she change him? I shake my head as I got in the museum walking to my project as I saw it, Bakura wanted me to do his village I was fixing it as I move the little dolls of him and the other one were he looked as before there was a big bright light as out of nowhere Bakura Pop out and another person my eyes widen looking at them as I mumble "what just happen..?" Bakura looked at me and to his side as he growls "were supposed to be dead and why is akefia here!" He look at me as he grabbed me from my shirt pulling me up "how much time has it been!?" I looked at him "a month." his eyes widen "a month!?, Were is _y/n__!?" I look away "she bearly left today back home.." his eyes widen growling letting go of me as he sighs "I was late.." I hear a chuckle as akefia puts a arm around Bakura "heh this girl must be really beautiful isn't she Bakura?" He growls pulling away "tch.. Let's go home Ryou" I jump a bit "yeah sure Bakura" I start walking as bakura and akefia start walking as well, I started thinking this is going to be intresting..