The truth

We got home as we walk in as Bakura closed the door "sit down in the couch" I nod sitting down I was nervous for sure I was going to get in trouble I gasp thinking his probably going to kick me out of his house now for sure, Bakura was infront of me raising a eyebrow watching me gasping looking nervous as he sigh,crossing his arms, "hey!" I jumped surprised looking up at him "stop worrying, your not introuble" i looked at him "im not?" He shake his head.
I sigh in relief then I gasp " your kicking me out!?" He glare leaning down flicking my forehead "no" I squeak rubbing my forehead looking at him, "we need to talk okay _y/n__?" I nod. He looks away, ""i know you heard I'm evil and I'm trying to destroy this world, it's all true." he pulls up his necklace showing it to me "I'm a spirit from 5000 years ago I live in this ring, this body I have is from my host i borrow it all the time, I came to defeat the pharaoh" i tilt my head "pharaoh" he nods "yes the guy with the millennium puzzle that was next to kaiba that night" I gasp "the one with the crazy hair!?" He chuckles "indeed, his the pharaoh, his from 5000 years ago" sighs "it's a long story lean down to me "I came to here just to destroy him but I never thought I would of fallen in love with you.." I blush lightly "please stay with me and I will protect you _y/n_, your my queen" I giggle as I nod "okay then Bakura" his eyes widen looking at me "your not scared?" I shakemy head "no there's no reason to be, no matter how evil you are I will still will love my Kura" he blushed on his new nickname I gave him, then he smirks kissing me.
As he pulled away he looked at me, I love you my queen.