Marry me?

6 months has passed
Everyone knew I was pregnant and come on you see my big belly all ready it was going to be a boy, akefia didn't like it when he heard I was pregnant and neither did kaiba but Ryou and everyone was happy for me, I actually started thinking maybe the child was going to look like Bakura but Ryou too since they look alike.
I smile as I sat alone in the couch rubbing my tummy, as everyone left to work even Bakura he started working at the same place as Ryou. I was really proud of him as I yawn I started watching tv as the they knocked at the door I stood up waking to the door opening as I see yugi and his crew and marik and Melvin "hi guys" I smiles as they all hugged me expect Melvin, I let them all come in in the house they had food and goodies I smiles looking at them "oh who's that for?" Yugi smile "for you silly, we know you love goodies espically sweet stuff" I clap smiling "ah thanks guys!" Marik looked around "we're are the guys at?" I looked at him "oh there in work, but there be home soon" he nod "okay then"
We started a lil party everyone was enjoying themselves
30minutes later the door open and is akefia and kaiba walking in "oh everyone's here all ready, that's good" I smiles walking to them "hi guys" they rub my head "hey _y/n_," akefia walked to the kicthen, "ah I'm so hungry" kaiba looked down at me "I see your enjoying your lil party" I nod" "he smiles walking to the kicthen "good"
A few minutes passed as I was eating a cupcake as Melvin comes to me and starts to flirt, as I roll my eyes he chuckles "heh real cute _y/n_".
As the door opens Ryou and Bakura walk in as my eyes widen I see Bakura dressed all fancy waking to me, everyone stop and watches him, as he leans down in one leg infront of me, I blushed deeply " _y/n__ will you marry me? I smiled as I nod "of course I will Bakura" everyone claps as Bakura hugs me, I smile hugging back happy. he then starts putting the ring in my finger as he hold me close.
I was so surprise it was s great day today.