Jealous

I woke up on Bakura's bed it was all messy there was clothes everywhere, I yawn sitting up I notice I was just wearing bra and panties "huh.. what happen last night..?" As I rub my head I tried to remember .

~flashback~

I looked at them "pillow fight?" They nod yes but naked, I blushed "naked?" Bakura growl knowing we're this was going "no not naked atleast in underwear" akefia growl" fine" I blushed "s-sure sounds fun"

~end of flashback ~

"Ah I remember,me and Ryou didn't even play much last night Bakura and akefia started fighting.." I looked around for Bakura he wasn't in the room "i guess ima put some clothes on" I stood up then I notice a big red coat I smile "oh pretty I wonder if Bakura wouldn't get mad" I grabbed it putting it on "hm its so big" I shrugged waking out of the room I walked around the house "huh were are the guys at?"
I walked to the kicthen and made some breakfast it was pretty late so I was hungry, as I finished eating I went to the living room and started cleaning, I was living here so I had to do something.
1 hour passed as I finished and I sat down on the couch I looked at the coat I was wearing it was really nice and was made from good material as I covered myself since I was still in bra and panties as I did the door open from the house it was akefia in a suit im guessing he was working, he looked at me as he closed the door walking to me as he smirk sitting next to me "hi akefia you came from work?" He nods playing with my hair "indeed, why are u wearing my coat?" I blushed deeply "this are yours im sorry! " He chuckles "it's alright, you look cute on them" i blushed as I covered myself more "thanks" he started leaning to me as I backed up slowly as he was about to kiss me the door open and Ryou notice what akefia was about to do " akefia stop, Bakura is going to get mad" he growl backing away " ugh fine, he smirked grabbing my chin "you got lucky this time cutie" he stood up walking to his room. ryou came to me "you okay?" I nod as he smiled "good Bakura will come back later on, he was going to do something" I smile "okay then thanks ryou"

((At last I made a new chapter sowwy loves for being so late was busy on a anime convention and some parties >.< but now I'm back~))