Angry

I yawn lighty waking up in the morning as I felt some arms wrapped around me, I smile thinking Bakura was here at last.
He was pretty late this time as my eyes widen fast when I notice Ryou laying next to me, I panic who was holding me as I mumble "please be Bakura.." I couldn't move since both were sleeping, I blushed I was in bra and panties only. I tried to get out but it was impossible.
As a few minutes passed I sigh closing my eyes as out of no where the door slam open as I open my eyes I see Bakura standing in the door he was pissed off, as he walked infront of the bed I sigh thinking now I knew who was holding me from behind it was akefia..
I tried to stand up but akefia was still holding me tight. "hey!!" I jumped scared as Ryou and akefia woke up looking at Bakura, "oh hey Bakura" he growls "what are you guys doing in my bed with _y/n_!?" Akefia let go of me as he fixed himself in the bed as he smirked "we came at night when she was sleeping and we saw she was cold so we came to warm her up." Bakura jumped on the bed fighting with akefia I screamed "go fight somewhere else! I'm still tired" Ryou got up the bed going to his room and akefia and Bakura started walking out of the room as akefia left Bakura closed the door fast locking it walking to me with his arms crossed.
I looked at him and squeak lightly, he jumped on top of me grabbing my arms I looked up at him " why didn't you close the door?" I looked at him still "because I thought you would come at night, but I see you didn't. what were you doing?" He looked away letting go of me "um I was shopping for some stuff" he yawn taking his clothes off, changing the subject "im so tired ima take a nap, stay with me." he layed next to me holding me close, "okay then" I snuggle to him closing my eyes.
We both feel asleep together.