Meeting marik

It's been 2 weeks and everything been going good, Bakura hasn't been sneaking at night since that day.. and we haven't talked about that night either. but It was a good thing because it probably would get awkward and all so it's better to ignore it.
Tonight was movie night I was excited we were going to the movies at night, I think Bakura wanted to watch a scary movie since he doesn't like action movies that much. so we were getting ready to leave the house, I was just waiting for Bakura he was looking for something in the room. I yell at him "Bakura hurry up! Or we going to be late!" He came out of the room putting something on his pocket walking to me "I'm finished let's go" he grabbed my hand as we walked out of the house, we were walking to the theater it wasn't that far from his house.
7 minutes passed as we got there he bought the tickets as we walked in. I smiled going to the popcorn area, buying some soda and popcorn he looked at me and chuckled putting his hand on my waist "you look so adorable my queen" I blushed throwing him a popcorn "shush, lets go get some seats" he nods walking in the movie room as we went to sit down.
The movie started, we started watching
1hour passed of the movie as Bakura looked at his phone and whispers in my ear "I'll be back in a bit" I nod looking at the movie still since it was so scary it was really cool, 10minutes passed and I noticed Bakura was not yet here so I stood up walking out of the movie room as I looked around in the hallway no one was there, I sigh thinking he probably left as I see a exit door and open it to see if he was there but he wasn't as I was about to close it I hear his voice arguing with someone else.
I walked out closing the door slowly so it would make noise as it was really dark as I walk were the voices were talking, I hide in a post as I see Bakura and a guy, he was kinda hot he was wearing a lavender shirt, a really small one by the way he has long hair not as long as Bakura of course. And the most intresting thing was that he had a gold thing on his hand it looked like a rod and Bakura had a gold necklace around his neck, it was confusing why they had that stuff. I stayed quiet listening as I heard they were planning doing something to someone, I didn't understand was the other people right Bakura being evil? I was really confused.
Out of nowhere someone pull me out of my hiding spot as they throw me against the wall putting something sharp against my neck "what do we have here." I see the guy with his rod pointing to my neck as I heard "_y/n_ what are you doing here?" I look to my side seeing Bakura "I was looking for you" he sighs Marik let go of her" he glares at me as he let go, I sigh in relief, Bakura walks to me patting my head as he hide his necklace with his other hand, "were done here Marik" he nods walking to his motorcycle leaving as I tilt my head confusing staying quiet as Bakura grabs my hand pulling me "were are we going?" He doesn't look at me "were going home it's late all ready " I mumble "okay" didn't wanna talk since Bakura looked mad..

((I'll continue next chapter loves x3))