8: Boys are boys

Chapter 8: Boys are boys

___________________

I was walking through the downfall of my life. I was cut and desperate to hang myself. I promised myself to pursue what it'll be.

When I pursued it, it was the least that I can do. Hopefully.

"Lindon." Pagkababa namin sa kotse dahil hinatid ako ni kuya patungong school. Hindi ko alam kong san niya dinala si Justin.

Sa sobrang tagal ko pa naman sa cr.....

Kinilig pa ako.

Lumingon kami ni kuya sa tumawag sa kaniya. Si Ate.

Tumakbo na ako patungo sa kanya and I hugged her but I was taken aback when she tried to get me off from her arms, "Stop." She uttered with the same capacity of voice. The coldness of the air invades around me.

"H-huh?"I asked her trying to prevent my tears to fall. But she was just looking at me coldly.

"Viviana, wag mo ngang ganiyanin si Jasmine." Kuya said in a serious tone. Parang nag uutos.

Now she changed her expression from cold to a sarcastic face but never uttered a word. She smirks, her lips rose, and her eyebrows furrows. Nothing.

And she was killing me by her silence. It's stabbing me, little by little.

I stepped back and tears started to fall from my eyes. I wanna apologize to her for my mistake.

Is she angry?--

"JOKE!HAHAHHAHAHAHHAH."
She laughed and laughed, while me and kuya was confused as fuck. "Your faces are lit!"she added."Kuya pips!Give me my phone please!" She called our driver.

The driver nodded as she turned her gaze to us, "I'm sorry baby..."She looked into my eyes as she uttered those words, enough for me to realize how can I be mad at her.

I'm being honest, I hate suprises.

"It's okay ate, I'm sorry too...." I said smiling. She nodded and held her arms wider so she can hug me.

I hugged her too, while kuya was looking at us intently trying to figure out what's happening.

"Come here lindon." Ate called him, para magising siya at yumakap na din sa amin.

So okay na? Pagkatapos naming magyakapan, "So...ako na naman yung mawawala ha?"Kuya told us that he'll be going to a trip with his girlfriend and friends.

"Okay?" He asked after he told us what to do when someone's gonna open the door and something happens. I and ate nodded, "Viviana wag mong iiwan si Jasmine. Dun ka matutulog diba?" He asked, ate rolled her eyes and nodded.

What typical ate do.

"Yeah yeah... whatever." She answered.

"Umuwi ka na muna-"

"What!? No! Babantayan ko si Jasmine ngayon. I've missed her." Ate answered with a little bit accent in her voice. Siguro dahil doon na siya sa America namuhay.

"Ano?!Bakit?" Kuya asked.

"Are you deaf? Or tanga? Bobo?Ganon? Sabi koo babantayan ko si Jasmine-"

Hindi ko na pinatapos si ate dahil hinila ko na siya patungo sa gate.

"Bye!"Kuya shouted, we, ate just rolled our eyes in unison kaya sabay kaming natawa.

"So, Jasmine...baby may nanliligaw na bah sayo?" She asked with her playful smile, "I know your inlove right now, your glowing!" She just pointed at me and danced like a kid who bought a teddy bear.