11:Hopes for her

Chapter 11:Hopes for her

"You dont need anyone else to give your life direction. You know what's right for you. Inside your heart exists a special knowledge of the plans you made,the hopes you have and your unread beautiful chapters of life."

—Barbara J. Hall

Trigger Warning: Physical abuse/gratuitous violence/blood.

Ps:(She did the physical violence to herself.)

______________

The piercing sound of the door brought me back from the dead of sleep. I started to wriggle and stretch within my cosy, warm, haven that is my bed. As parts of my body were gradually turning on, I quickly stands up and gathered my sleepy head to open the window, the city lights and the sturdy wind approached me.

I walked from the window to the door and silently opened it.

"Jasmine!" She instantly hugged me.

"Hm?" I shortly answered.

"What time na?"She asked. I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"Seriously? You're really gonna interrupt me from my valuable sleep just to ask what time is it?" I sarcastically asked. Tapos hinay hinay akong kumawala sa pagkakayakap niya.

She flashed her eyes on me, "Don't be sarcastic."

"Then make me." I coldly stared at her.

"What?" She asked.

"Tell me. What about now?" I asked unclearly.

"Autumn called we're now late—"

"I told you. Hindi ako sasama right?" I asked her, devastated.

"No—yeah but she's looking for you." She answered, roughly.

"Tell her, she's okay naman kung hindi ako pupunta." I added.

"No! I'm not going there ng wala ka."

"Then wag kang pumunta—"

She slapped me, "How could you!?" She glared and instantly calmed her self down.

I was caressing the side of my face that she slapped and I quickly stepped back, she was tried to reach my hands but I instantly closed the door.

Pagkasarado ko, I cried leaning my forehead through the doors wooden approach.

Ano na naman yung kasalanan ko?! Bakit ba ako nalang palagi?

Gusto ko nalang lunurin yung katawan ko sa bathtub at kumain.

"Jasmine....sorry, I'm so sorry. Gusto ko lang naman makasama ka sa party, ayaw kitang iwan dito. Please kausapin mo naman ako. If you don't talk to me this time I'll ride and rode it back to Pangasinan." She said, swear my ass.

Edi umuwi ka.

Hindi ako sumagot, "You didn't even welcomed me that I came back for you and talked about your problems?" I looked at the door, kahit wala siya dun parang...