39: Good Music

Chapter 39: Good Music

I can feel my heartbeat increased exponentially. Aside from seeing the maids panicking, I can also see bodyguards like they've heard nothing.

I can't take it anymore, “Hey! Hey you!” I shouted while making my way to the gate. I pushed it and the bodyguards got alarmed.

“Fuck! Heyy!” I shouted again as I started to jump. “Autumn! Buksan mo!”

Aish! Gago ka talaga Jasmine.

“Heyy! Please open the door!” Saad ko at may lumapit sakin na lalaking may dalang baril at matigas na nakatayo.

Sculpture yarn?

He looked at me coldly, “What are you?”

“Human?” I asked sarcastically.

“I mean, what are you doing here? This is a secret place,” he uttered secretly.

Secret place daw pero alam ng taxi driver. Bobo ampota.

“I asked for Autumn's Dad permission sir. So no need to be paranoid,” I uttered nervously. God, he's holding a gun!

He sighed, “That is not a good reason, are you here to kidnap her?”

Kidnap?! Fuck this man!

“Pwede ba?!—I mean, please enough for the interrogation, my bestfriend is bleeding!” I shouted again, I tried to kick the gate but it's to tall and strong.

“Sir please—”

A faint voice called me. “J-jas?” she called me and looked at the bodyguard, “Stop, she's my sister. Not by blood but she's thicker than my siblings, bonak.”

I was shocked at the last word she uttered, what the? Haha! Bonak!

“O-okay madame. What or where hospital are we going to put you?” the man asked.

I looked at Autumn and she's actually bleeding. Her dress we're turning red and she's pale enough to prove it.

Bat ang kalma nila?!

“I-I know a hospital near here! St. Lucas Hospital?” I just knew it.

A middle aged woman came, “But that was miles away from here,” she said in a rough voice, accent is very deep.

Autumn interrupted, “That’s okay, just make my baby safe okay mamà?” she asked the woman standing right after her. The woman nodded as she caressed Autumn's back.

I took a deep breath, “San ka sasakay?”

She pointed the van running fast. Mabilis din siyang ipinwesto sa loob habang humahangos. Umupo ako sa tabi niya para iparamdam sa kaniya na nasa tabi niya lang ako. She lost her unconsciousness after I pumped her hands.

I'm scared.

This was supposed to be a happy day and a break too. While looking at the highway, I heard the woman praying in Latin something, she's murmuring while looking at Autumn.

“I told you Autumn this is a bad idea to go to that hospital, too far,” the woman said as she stared at her again.

I don't know but it appeared that my guilt was eating me. Fuck, di ko naman kasi alam na malayo yun dito!

However, we can't go back. It's the baby we're fighting and saving here.

Nakaabot na kami sa napakamalaking hospital at lumabas nadin. Buhat buhat ni manong driver si Autumn kahit duguan at ako naman ay napakagat sa labi ng makita kong may tumulo na luha sa mata ni Autumn bago siya nilagay sa hospital bed.