AIZEL'S NOTE

HI, I hopped into an interesting stage of my life, writing. Writing has been my crying story, all of my feelings were written in my every story and I hope I acknowledge everyone of you to move forward.

At first, I wasn't really ready, all are jeje's, many errors, and even me don't understand what I have been writing. However, I moved forward, I kept on chasing, I ran with it, and there I found myself within me.

I'm so happy I finished a whole story, a story that is not that good but has it's meaning all over it.

I'll inspire you even with those troubles, triumphs, thorny roads, and unexplainable thoughts, you are worth it and will be strong! Thanking yourself for making a beautiful time searching and finding it was an adorable pleasure your self will be thanking of.

Trauma's are making you more stronger, but in someone's norm and opinions, traumas made them traumatized. It made them weak, sleepless, hopeless, it gave you feelings that you never wanted and depressed. You should fight with it, you need to drag yourself out of that Dark place and never comeback.

My story is my own story too.

Mine.

"You need to keep fighting since monsters never cried."

-A

(Clearing things out, I know that some monster's did cry but this is my own stand since it is in my storyline.)

My character had been changing and changing until the sypnosis aren't agreeing with her story anymore. I'm gonna promise and make sure to make a heavy revising of it until I will make it a book : )

Thank you so much guys, for reading my first ever story! I will always cherish your congenial attitude by just reading my story.

Thank you, again.

Another Reminder:

1. Do not forget someone who helped you at your weakest times.

2. Treasure your friendships.

3. Love your mom and dad while they can still hug you and kiss you.

4. Be happy, always.

5. Reach God for strength.

______

Special Thanks to my sisters, and Ate's who helped me grow my writing journey.

nil_kpr liza_apostol AZIRCA_CHENRAH21 tintinaaleeeey Dan_danessa claireadabook Bluemingriza
Nyachos

My friends, drkscrts aMoN_dEiTy
Leeyan_Gorgeous15 @ebubo silently reading my story lol.

______

I'll keep running as long as I'm with you ate Itsyourcoffeegirl

Ate, I wanna thank you for supporting me and giving me courage through all of this. Thank you so much, soon magkikita tayo at magsa-sign na tayo ng libro🤍

Thank you, Iloveeyouu.

_______

BATTLEBETWEENLOVE #1 is now signing off.

BATTLEBETWEENLOVE #2 is now finally signing in.

- Her Hopeless Bullet : )

Thank you again y'all! I can't explain what I'm feeling rn. We made it.

I made it, congratulations to me! 🤍🤍

#V-V

🎉 Tapos mo nang basahin ang 𝗛𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗻𝗱𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗠𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗰: #1 🎉