13:Failed Possibilities

Chapter 13: Failed Possibilities

A/N:Errors ahead.

_________________

"She's making it worse. Too immature."

I woke up to the pungent smell of hospital disinfect, invading my nostrils. The room was silent apart from my heavy breathing and the beep beep sound you often hear in hospitals that indicates you're alive.

I slowly opened my eyes, squinting in attempt to sharpen the blurred images before me. I glanced around and took in the deserted, blue and white colour schemed hospital bedroom.

How long have I been here? I shut my eyes, trying to remember what had exactly happened. Then it all hits me with a bang. The memory of it all starts to occupy my thoughts.

I can feel my body's weakness.

I slowly turned my head trying to figure out who's talking. I closed my eyes shutly as I saw who is it.

Tulog ako pero hindi ako bungol.

"How can she slice her pulse like that? Imagine 10 slices?! Ano bang nasa isip ng babaeng yan?!"

"Mom, shut up! She might wake up. Shut it okay? and if you are asking me, I don't know."

"According to the doctor, she's experiencing anxiety. A double Anxiety mom. Hindi basta basta kaya wag mo siyang sabihan ng kung ano ano okay? Again, depressed siya." She added and paused.

"What have you've done to her when I was in US? Did you abuse her or something? Pinagsasabihan nyo ba siya ng kung ano ano? Para humantong siya sa pag request ng Condo?"

"N-No! I didn't..."

Pag-nagklase kami about lying gagawin ko siyang example. She's the best example.

I exclaimed at my thoughts.

"Are you sure?-"

A knock from the door made them stop from talking. "Ah, tita.... the doctor said it's time for her medicine." I can feel my body turning on as I recognized who's talking. Again.

"Sure Justin. Just checking if she's awake." My mom uttered. Tch. Pinagchichismisan nyo na nga ako. I opened my eyes slightly and glanced at ate na nakatungo.

So, Hindi alam ni mommy?Ang alam lang niya siguro na jowa lang talaga ni Autumn si Justin. Si Autumn? That biatch.

Narinig ko yung mga yapak nila palabas ng kwarto. But I didn't hear the squeeking sound of the door so, I officially opended my eyes and slowly sat down leaning my back at the headrest.

Nagulat ako ng may tao pa.

"Gising ka na pala...."

I ignored him and fixed my bed. Who brought me here? Kung sino man yon, may matinong utak siya at may mabuting puso.

"Yes mom. Yeah. Later....Oo nga. okay bye... loveyouuu too."

My series of questions was interrupted as a devilishly handsome man, with brown hair and mesmerizing hazel eyes, emerged from the door of my room, with a mobile phone close to his ear, talking to someone?

Is he talking to Tita Feila?

I heard him sigh and silently sat on the couch near me."So....how are you?" He asked after a most noisy yet quiet minutes of no talking between us.

"What?" I asked him.

"Tsk. Do I need to repeat it?" He asked a li'l bit annoyed at my turn back question to him.