31: Future

Chapter 31: Future

-------

A/N: It was hell this week because the typhoon just landed  in our place, ruined all of our houses and properties here in Naga, Cebu. Rest in peace to all Cebuanos who died in Sibonga, Cebu.

________________________________

Months came and I was still shuddered by the news that my bestfriend was pregnant. I am wondering why did she lose her dignity in that young age? I mean, we're not that young, we're at the middle—college student. Even worst when her dad sent her to USA and locked her.

“Ano na naman ba iniisip mo?” Samantha's voice broke my train of thoughts.

I looked at Samantha shockingly, “Nakakagulat ka alam mo yon?” I chuckled constructively. Damn, kala ko sino na.

“Oo haha, I'm sorry babe, kanina kapa kasi tulala, kulang kaba sa tulog?” she asked harshly. She's been like that since she had a relationship! I want the old Sammy back.

“Ulol, just don't mind me. Mag review kana, I'll review na din baka ano pang ma sagot nadin sa pressure test bukas.” I leaned at the backrest of my sofa and stared at the ceiling again.

I feel Samantha slightly peeking me if I'm truly okay, I made a head bang and that's it. She know what I mean.

As humiliating it was, Autumn had all the bad criticism from her relatives, especially her dad. She was the most trusted woman in their family that's why her dad—does want her to study well for the next stale step of her being a business woman. I expected too much at her too, because we promised to each other that no matter how hard college is... we'll finish it together.

I think the baby is a godsend that she and Justin...

Justin.

“AAHHH!!” I stand up aggressively enough for Samantha and Chucks to groan again. “I’ll go to my room muna, maliligo lang ako babalik ako.” I said with a wink.

Andami kong iniisip dumadagdag pa to!

Tumakbo ako papuntang CR at naligo muna. Winaksi ko muna yung lahat, since that day and every details that have been lingering my mind all the month! I wish I could hold that baby's hand.

Naatapos ako sa pagligo ng walang iniisip kundi pano ko makikita yung batang yon. Gonna make sure—what?!

I drank some cold water allowing it to swallow every each of me... Nagbihis nadin ako ng shorts at v-shirt. Tomorrow's gonna be my day, my exam day!

“What a freak Jasmine.” I prompted, trying to collapse from being so stupid—I putted some lotion in my eyes! Pwede bah? Kailan kaba titino!

Kahit humahapdi ang mata tumakbo padin ako papuntang sala for our review. I saw them smiling at chucks laptop. Bilis naman akong pumunta dun at tinignan din.

Pero mabilis nilang tinakpan to at nagsulat na, I was confused. The capability that they can see my things but not theirs omy god! They are so bad!

“Ano ba yon?” I asked suspiciously enough for him to scoff using their hands.

I started rambling some details in my head for my last exam for the sem. I've been so damn lucky that I have a copy of my preferences in my class, I wasn't that thankful though because everytime  I look at them, I still yawn and yawn until I fell asleep like a weird sheep.

A voice calls out, stopping me from my bare mind, “Babe, kumain kana ba? Kayo?” A kiss on my forehead too, made me smile like a fresh goat who have eaten some grass.